Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies besides Pakguns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Supreme Member
    Hi

I was just wondering with all the new blood coming into the forum.What hobbies you have besides shooting/hunting?

A bit about myself I am into martial arts (25 years) and power lifting(2 years).Also i collect stamps and am a avid trekkie.
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Fais ji... we have already this thread...
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed_pk

Brother above mentioned thread was (whats behind avtar and nick) its not realated to hobbies
    Khuda tujahy phir kisi tufaan say ashna kar day, Kay teray behar ki monjaun main istarab nahin

Well..., I am into Aeromodelling(Remote controlled Airplanes) also i have collected a nice amount of Stamps and coins. i also like to acquire Military type stuff. :D. i also love to restore and or repair things that to other people looks like Junk.
    \"Peace has always been a consequence of war.\"

Well I used to collect stamps, had more than 10,000, Currency notes, had more than 500 (before the robbery, when the robbers took them all), and coins had more than 2000. All this stuff is now with nephews to add and pass on to the next generation.

I'm also intrested in experimenting with electronic gadgets and destroy a lot more than what I make.
    "Musalma Museebat Mein Ghabraya Naheen Karta" Quaid-e-Azam

Have more then 10000 stamps collecting from 1984.Also collected Coins.In sports used to play cricket,snooker and squash when i was young :) Love to read books.Enjoy Travelling.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

You still are young, beloved KK. :) btw age has nothing to do with the physical age, it's all in one's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Khan
    Have more then 10000 stamps collecting from 1984.Also collected Coins.In sports used to play cricket,snooker and squash when i was young :) Love to read Books.
    "Musalma Museebat Mein Ghabraya Naheen Karta" Quaid-e-Azam

Read hundreds (if not over a thousand) of books.

Played squash and did swimming till a few years back regularly. Reached quarter finals in Sindh Open Squash Tournament while won several medals in various swimming competitions at College, Club and Sindh level. Played keyboard and was a member of a local band at one time. Was a movie buff.

Now I'm just an ordinary married guy. :|

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salahuddin Ayubi
    Read hundreds (if not over a thousand) of books.

Played squash and did swimming till a few years back regularly. Reached quarter finals in Sindh Open Squash Tournament while won several medals in various swimming competitions at College, Club and Sindh level. Played keyboard and was a member of a local band at one time. Was a movie buff.

Now I'm just an ordinary married guy. :|

SA

every "GUY" becomes ordinary after marrige..... :lol:
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

Enthusiast
    Play with computer (net, programing, learning, searching etc.) and reading novels ........... nowadays also reading books ......... thats all.
    Owning a handgun doesn\'t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician. By Jeff Cooper

Nice thread :)

Apart from Guns, I love going to road trips with my buddies. Used to collect stamps and foreign coins as well. Oh and yeah, aik aur hobby hai but It can't be discussed here. :P
    Criminals are the biggest advocates of Gun-Control. When it's in place, they have the gun and they're in control.

Blog Entries
    Music, Computer, Cars, Internet.

started horse riding when i was 6 years old, my father gave me this nick "EasyRider" the week before he passed away(R.I.P) 20 years before. Always fond of reading books especially business related as i am an MBA and ACCA too, I enjoy attending conferences and symposiums, i love pets, i have a small zoo in backyard, i spend my time with my dogs. I used to play snooker and been 3rd ranking player in Punjab. play guitars/keyboards. but NOW time for nothing :) these are my hobbies anyways....
    I think therefore I am

Blog Entries
    i am always keen to learn playing guitars but as ER says no time for hobies as after getting married and specially having 2 kids once attention gets diverted towards his/children and their better grooming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax

Apart from Guns, I love going to road trips with my buddies. Used to collect stamps and foreign coins as well. Oh and yeah, aik aur hobby hai but It can't be discussed here. :P

kii gal ey janab kidrey poondi da tay shooq nayee thawnoo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by rizshu
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax

kii gal ey janab kidrey poondi da tay shooq nayee thawnoo? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    O nai sir, aisa koi shok nahi hai. Lekin hai zaroor PB ;)
    Criminals are the biggest advocates of Gun-Control. When it's in place, they have the gun and they're in control.

Reading books all sorts of Islamic,history,fiction,poetry and novels (small collecter of books)
    field hockey,swimming,riding

Two very different hobby I have are, I like to make puzzles and legos with my daughter and i collect tools e.g rachets,sockets,drills,grips,screw drivers
    Khuda tujahy phir kisi tufaan say ashna kar day, Kay teray behar ki monjaun main istarab nahin

Book reading & Photography.
    A man\'s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.

I like off roading.. both the real thing as well as nitro r/c..
    Travelling.. I can watch sceneries all day.. (not the kind available in liberty) but I like to travel on my own time..
    I like tinkering with cars.. and car audio (DIY).. was into computers but cant afford that hobby anymore.. they change models so fast..

My latest developing hobby is photography.. about a week old now..
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.