Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hobbies besides Pakguns

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I recently bought a 96 Pothohar Khi registered for 250 with 2c diesel engine, Now collecting parts for building a Jemini out of it.
    2c deisal engine? Which one sir?

I did see someting similar (1983) wiht a corrola engine but I was not sure of its ability to revert back to its 4x4 roots so let it go.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I did.. Bought a VTI prosmetic orial 2003 model.. And loved it. But alas one fine day I saw a bullet hole in her sun roof.. Trying to get a replacement since then..
    sunroof glass can be bought fro 5-6k. Glass of my civic is also broken but i added micron sheet and its holding it fine since than. they are nice vehicles IMO
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Expert Member
    2c deisal engine? Which one sir?

I did see someting similar (1983) wiht a corrola engine but I was not sure of its ability to revert back to its 4x4 roots so let it go.
    Toyota off course bro, one loved here by all mechanics. I will buy a Complete set up including engine+auto gear, ECU wiring with complete front & back suspension & differentials.

Expert Member
    I did.. Bought a VTI prosmetic orial 2003 model.. And loved it. But alas one fine day I saw a bullet hole in her sun roof.. Trying to get a replacement since then..
    I love 7th Gen civic, had one for many years but man they are gas guzzlers (AUTO)

really? My VTi givems me around 133 or so per Rs 1000 on petrol. I have been trying to find replacement glass.. so far without success. me and fellow member Sky watcher were scrourging around yesterday.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Toyota off course bro, one loved here by all mechanics. I will buy a Complete set up including engine+auto gear, ECU wiring with complete front & back suspension & differentials.
    So how do u get the rolla engine to mate wiht the differentials?

Expert Member
    So how do u get the rolla engine to mate wiht the differentials?
    Everything will be Suzuki Jimny original, Previously it is mated with 5 speed gear of Toyota with 2c Diesel engine of Toyota.

Expert Member
    really? My VTi givems me around 133 or so per Rs 1000 on petrol. I have been trying to find replacement glass.. so far without success. me and fellow member Sky watcher were scrourging around yesterday.
    Yours have manual or Auto transmission?

I love 7th Gen civic, had one for many years but man they are gas guzzlers (AUTO)
    i get upto 500kms in a full tank. i think its not bad. in auto they are hungry machines.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

try any shop who deals with auto glass. here in Pindi its available easily.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I tried to read all threads but couldnt. But i know that u guys are talking about your hobbies and cars
    So, beside guns and hunting my hobbies are Road Trips, Trekking, Mountaineering and Photography.
    For road trips i have Toyota RAV-4. In trekking my big achievements are Snow Lake (Biafo-Hisper la Trek), K2 base camp with GG la, Karomber lake etc

Member Extraordinaire
    Salam all pak gunners,,we are thousand members of pak guns,,,which are absent from this great forum,,,admin please take little interest to call back tham my personal request.......as hobby. Mine is shooting competitive and little hunting.

Yours have manual or Auto transmission?

I have an auto transmision. The idea of 500 KMs on a full tank is a dream.. I would get half of that. Had a couple if ICs and sensors changed.. She was not starting easily. Hope it would improve my milage..

As regards rolla engine ( 1300cc patrol) My mechanic was adament that it could not be converted to 4x4 again because the foundations and the engine had been changed.. Which is why I had to let that SJ 410 go..

Quote Originally Posted by aaMer 9 View Post
    I tried to read all threads but couldnt. But i know that u guys are talking about your hobbies and cars
    So, beside guns and hunting my hobbies are Road Trips, Trekking, Mountaineering and Photography.
    For road trips i have Toyota RAV-4. In trekking my big achievements are Snow Lake (Biafo-Hisper la Trek), K2 base camp with GG la, Karomber lake etc
    Share some pics bro