Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59

Thread: Realible Arms dealer in Peshawar ?

  1. #1
    New Member Khan_G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    24
    Who is reliable arms dealer in Peshawar?

  2. #2
    Mazhar Arms.
    Opposite GTS Bus stand, GT Road.
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/...west_sig-1.gif
    The Pathans are notorious for the family feuds, often the result of disputes over zar- zan or zamin - gold, women or land.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Haider Shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    569
    Asia Arms, University road has good rapport , though bit expensive

  4. #4
    Supreme Member Ilyas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleemullahkhan
    Mazhar Arms.
    Opposite GTS Bus stand, GT Road.
    It's Fakhre-Alam & Co. The owner's name is Haji Mazhar. Their prices usually are reasonable.

  5. #5
    Enthusiast haiderkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Haider Shah
    Asia Arms, University road has good rapport , though bit expensive
    very very expensive my brother
    Guns are like good friends.

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,849
    +1 illyas . there is where i shop from

  7. #7
    Senior Moderator Ka_Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    4,019
    Haqqania Arms,Hashtnagri,Peshawar City.They are very nice people and prices and are reasonable.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

  8. #8
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Khan
    Haqqania Arms,Hashtnagri,Peshawar City.They are very nice people and prices and are reasonable.
    O don't know about his stock but as far as licenses go guy has taken about 2 months and not produced a license.One week it's "ready just need a signature" then next
    week " Licenses have been closed" then next "oh we haven't applied for your license yet"
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

  9. #9
    Enthusiast haiderkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisji
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Khan
    Haqqania Arms,Hashtnagri,Peshawar City.They are very nice people and prices and are reasonable.
    O don't know about his stock but as far as licenses go guy has taken about 2 months and not produced a license.One week it's "ready just need a signature" then next
    week " Licenses have been closed" then next "oh we haven't applied for your license yet"
    Dear brother may be there is some misunderstanding but I know the people of that Haqani Arms hashtnagri peshawar are really good. As for as the prices are concern they are the least in the vicinity and ofcourse with quality as well.
    Guns are like good friends.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator Ka_Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    4,019
    @Faisji i have a very good experience with them regarding licenses and arms.
    One thing is that they are informative and will never cheat you.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

  11. #11
    Kashif Arms Opp. Gul Haji Plaza Univ. Road Peshawar.

    & Frontier Sporting Arms, Haji Awal Khan Plaza Opp. Shiraz Rest. Univ. Road Peshawar.

  12. #12
    Enthusiast haiderkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    210
    Brother khalil do you have the contact # of Kashif Arms & Frontier Sporting Arms.
    Guns are like good friends.

  13. #13
    Supreme Member Ilyas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,598
    Haven't been to Frontier arms so far, tried twice but found it closed. About Kashif & Bros... well in my
    opinion this probably is the most expensive place to buy from, though they do keep a variety of ammo
    as compared to the other shops.

  14. #14
    Today I find new Shop at university Road BANGASH PLAZA Haji Sajid Iqbal and Brothers.Their prices are very reasonable.
    "Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians"

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    parachinar
    Posts
    24
    nice info share

  16. #16
    Dear Haiderkn brother, I am sorry to be very late on this post. The finding of Ilyas bhai are very much correct. Mr. Kashif himself is decent man. The owner of Front sp. arms is very very nice although I have not yet made any purchase. I had purchase and Chinease TT from Sibghatulla Arms at Hashtnagri in 2007.

    PsiFactor has also found the real man.. He is Taimur, a nice fellow.
    bt.w. Nos of Font. Sp. Arms are 0303-8330456 (Arbab Masroor) no landline no.
    Kashif & Co. 091-5851234 as given in Directory of Trade and Industry. You can also call PTC enquiry.

    I was n search of 2nd Generation Taurus. preferably compact models... but not avialable so far.

    Have a nice day all

  17. #17
    Enthusiast haiderkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    Dear Haiderkn brother, I am sorry to be very late on this post. The finding of Ilyas bhai are very much correct. Mr. Kashif himself is decent man. The owner of Front sp. arms is very very nice although I have not yet made any purchase. I had purchase and Chinease TT from Sibghatulla Arms at Hashtnagri in 2007.

    PsiFactor has also found the real man.. He is Taimur, a nice fellow.
    bt.w. Nos of Font. Sp. Arms are 0303-8330456 (Arbab Masroor) no landline no.
    Kashif & Co. 091-5851234 as given in Directory of Trade and Industry. You can also call PTC enquiry.

    I was n search of 2nd Generation Taurus. preferably compact models... but not avialable so far.

    Have a nice day all
    Thanks for your information brother...
    Guns are like good friends.

  18. #18
    Senior Moderator Ka_Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    4,019
    @Haiderkn...contact me va ka_khan@yahoo.com
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

  19. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Khanpur
    Posts
    14
    Kyber Arms Company is a Very Good and Accpetable Rates

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gujrat / Ireland
    Posts
    40
    Sheikh bhai i used a khyber arms shotgun ,First time when i fired 3 shots and when i chambered the fourth round and pulled the trigger the gun jammed , but funny thing is that the trigger was pulled and the hammer was stuck midway b/w the place where it was meant to strike , i tried opening it up but decided against it as it seemed too dangerous , gave it right back to the guy i bought it from , he thumped it on the ground a few times , the gun discharged , hit hte marble floor and the shop guy got a lot of marble and bits of shot in his face ,nothing serious ,

    What im trying to say is i wouldnt trust khyber or frontier arms for nothin , The big guys here say DSA is the real deal ,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •