Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIR 7.62X25 (30bore) AK Shape NPB Pistol Made With Pride in Pakistan

Before anything else this is considered by MOI and All provincial Home Departments as a NPB Pistol as it is 7.62x25(30 bore) and semi Auto.

Very clean workmanship.
    Frame seems solid as does bolt and spring.
    not a fan of the Chinese style grip will have to have a replacement made.
    steel mags with 25 round capacity.

I will up date this topic once i have done a live fire test.

Live Fire Report

Rounds Fired/cycled: 50
    Type of Round used: Chinese 7.62 x 25
    Loading of Mag: slight difficulty (not unusual for new weapons)
    Clambering of round: bolt is smooth but requires a little more than average force (could be made better by shortining of spring)
    Firing of round: 100%
    Ejection of spent casing: 100%
    Recoil: less than most 7.62x25 handguns
    Accuracy: i was unable to do a grouping test but the bullets were hitting the bricks i had lined up

My verdict: excellent weapon
    "Girte hain shahsawar hi maidan-e-jung mein. Woh tifal kya girenge jo ghutnon ke bal chalein?"

Mubarak ho..kindly post the details as well (where ,manufacturer, quality, delaer name, price, etc etc :D)
    \"Sa viv deche des formas; ka sa maekus\"
    Knowledge flows through practice and patience - proverb

Congratulaion. Looking for further specs.
    A man\'s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.

Looks very nice, Also interested in the details.
    \"Peace has always been a consequence of war.\"

Member Extraordinaire
    @ bashrat gun is looking very nice cong to you:)

Enthusiast
    i like it man... cant wait for a detailed review! :D
    A lot of the guys who keep a gun at home for safety are the same guys who refuse to wear a seat belt!

Blog Entries
    Almost a "Mini Krinkov", MOI would really be taken aback with the classification of this, if it at any times become evident that there are certain "pins" out there for this thing! Basharat bro, nice discovery!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Nice craft man ship provided its magzine is double stock and steel is reliable as of PPSH - 41 . I don't know what is the accuracy level of local made weapons like this ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haider Shah
    Nice craft man ship provided its magzine is double stock and steel is reliable as of PPSH - 41 . I don't know what is the accuracy level of local made weapons like this ?
    Hahaha.. bro if you want accuracy, then im quite sure that you should look elsewhere... I may be wrong about my suggestion, but im guessing that its highly unlikely.. ;)
    A lot of the guys who keep a gun at home for safety are the same guys who refuse to wear a seat belt!

Looks to be a nice piece. Alongside accuracy compromise for sure, what about the FTF and FTE issues with perspective of these mp5 sized large capacity pistols.
    A single day life span of a lion is better than 100 yrs of a jackals life.

Basharat Bhai people are waiting for feedback :)

Its cute!
    Technically, licensed guns are just like passports; should only be handled by their authorized person. - Tareen

@Tareen

Sir thats the first thing that crossed my mind as well it may be an inappropriate thing to say about a firearm but when i first saw it i though "awwww cute"

@Hyder Shah

Sir the barrel is chrome and all the mechanical parts seem to be of good quality, the magazine is a double stack with 25 round capacity.

@ All

I have updated my first post with the first live fire report
    "Girte hain shahsawar hi maidan-e-jung mein. Woh tifal kya girenge jo ghutnon ke bal chalein?"

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm Luger
    Mubarak ho..kindly post the details as well (where ,manufacturer, quality, delaer name, price, etc etc :D)

@ Basharat .. sir could you also ans these questions!!

@9mm Luger

It was arranged for my by Shahnawaz and Junaid (Abdul Karim) in Gizri, they have good contacts with many of the small factories and craftsmen in Darra
    Quality is excellent and has worked flawlessly in the first round of testing.
    Unfortunately i can not disclose the price as they have requested me not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Basharat
    @9mm Luger

It was arranged for my by Shahnawaz and Junaid (Abdul Karim) in Gizri, they have good contacts with many of the small factories and craftsmen in Darra
    Quality is excellent and has worked flawlessly in the first round of testing.
    Unfortunately i can not disclose the price as they have requested me not to.
    +1 Basharat Bhai if you cant disclose it here openly send me an email at xxxx@yahoo.com if you dont mind!

If you havent yet got my email kindly leave a message so I may repost.

regards,

@9mm Luger

Sir please e-mail me your e-mail address at basharat.ali@durrani.pk I will let you know the requested info

@ Mr Basharat no doubt the stuff is apparently an excellent collection as the barrel is chromed and over all it gives a solid look, however beside reliability factor amongst indiginous products especially designed for CQB the sights/ accuracy is the weak link by local gun smiths. How you handle this issue . Regards

@ Bashart kindly check your inbox.. mail sent at your mentione address!

Sir i have sent the info please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions