Thread: Best Arm Dealer in Karachi

AsSalam Alaikum,

Dear All,

I have tried several arm dealers at lucky star but couldn't find a single good one having good 9mm pistol? Who is the best in the market from where can i get one?

which bullet shall ideally be used for 30 bore pistol. Pakistani is not good. Chinese/Siberian/American.

Please suggest
    Regards,

Which pistol are u interested in?
    A man\'s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.

Brother vist Tahir & Bros. may be u find something of your kind
    A Good Plan For Today Is Better Then A Great Plan For Tomorrow

Hi dear Rookie, hope u & ur guns will be fine, dear friend just want to buy a CF-98, so please can u tell me its price and a good dealer in Saddar karachi and please also tell me do they got any fake ones ? i mean chona tu nahyn lagey ga na ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartman
    Hi dear Rookie, hope u & ur guns will be fine, dear friend just want to buy a CF-98, so please can u tell me its price and a good dealer in Saddar karachi and please also tell me do they got any fake ones ? i mean chona tu nahyn lagey ga na ?
    brother there are many dealers in karachi saddar who are very good and honest too. i am giving you 2-3 names of shop, go there and find what you want.

Mohammad ali and sons.
    al-haris.
    ammar
    tayebali
    tahir bro

NOTE: THE INFORMATION MENTIONED ABOVE ARE TO JUST HELP YOU OUT. NEITHER PAKGUNS, NOR ANY MEMBER, TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT.REASON WHATSOEVER
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

AoA everyone, is there any one who have idea about china 636 pistol? is it good pistol?? how much rounds it carries?? is 636 9mm or 30 bore?? and how much it cost(new) in karachi?? from where did i get it?? which dealer is trustworhty? is any one wants to sell it? im interested to buy it urgently is se pehly k jama huay we paisy urhh jaen... waiting for u guy's helpfull replies... need complete info about 636 in (SILVER COLOR), dealer, current price etc...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    First.. The original 636 is only availabe in Black Colour. Its .30 calibre

Its for Rs.19,500 (asking) at HM traders (Abbas Bhai)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Quote Originally Posted by Heartman View Post
    Tayabally, it is available for 40k.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Tayabally, it is available for 40k.

Regards
    bro u just answered a 3 year 3 days old question
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

I request mirza125 to keep patience, his query will be answered where he has asked and please do not copy and paste the same question and post in every thread.

My sentiments exactly!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Check out Noor n Co and H.M at lucky

My experience was excellent with them . . . . Just be cautious with Noor as they have loads of copies but the guys working there are very accommodating

Noor & Co. ? The one who make guns with Tanks Parts Lolz

Yes.. Actualy once the owner figured out that his past few customers were forum members. He has personally taken over his dealings with us.