Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New Glock lookalike ISSC M22 .22LR Pistol

koolgun whats price 0f nib para

Links of blog one is not working.

Can these be reloaded?

vey nice info gun, AbbasBahi thanks for sharing

in you tube serching the video in this video in sum jaming problem, check this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alyW3VUYeko&NR=1
    Qaim Khani

Where are pics?
    Been there, Done that

Dear All
    I have 2 buy either Baikal viking 9mm Russian or CF-98 Chinese, but don't know which one is best. so kindly suggest me 4 the right one.

A very old thread has been pulled up, however, for anyone interested, two reviews:

http://carteach0.blogspot.com/2010/0...e-trainer.html

http://carteach0.blogspot.com/2010/0...e-edition.html
    "Godfather, I don't know what to do...!!",
    "You can act like a man."

Assalam-o-Allaikum Abbas Bhai you are doing a nice work but i feel a bit problem that you have banded sales of fire arms on your form even with licence well if some 1 is seling 9mm China or Cz999 kindly email mee i will be very thnkfull to you ****@live.com

Dear Members
    Assalamoalaikum
    I am a proud owner of the ISSC M22 Target . It is a treat to fire this extreemly accurate handgun with a fairly loud bang and an exceptionally quick reloading . It has a natural pointability and very comfortable to aim and fire. The grouping is approximately 1" at 25 meters with Eley high velocity ammo . I am sure it would improve with match grade ammo.
    Those of you who are thinking of buying any 22 lr pistol I would recommend this handgun over the walther p22 and sig mosquito. This pistol has a fixed match grade barrel. Also because it looks like a defense pistol and not a usual .22 toy.
    I am sure any one who fires this handgun would appreciate it .

Supreme Member
    Congrats for a very nice purchase, Trapshooter brother. What is the barrel length and the sights look like fixed sights, are they?

BTW, hope Fakhar sahib liked his new CZ :)

regards

Congrats Trapshooter bro for very nice purchase...
    Qaim Khani

Respected Gilani Sir
    Assalamoalaikum
    Sir Fakar picked up his CZ999 about an hour ago as he was with me for breakfast. I am sure he is already in love with his Scorpion.
    Sir the barrel length of my ISSC is 5.5" and its a beauty. It is the best 22Lr handgun for me as I wanted an accurate handgun to accompany me on my hunting trips for plinking and sitting partridges. The front sight is replaceable with three extra sights provided and rear sight is adjustable.
    Thank you for your guidence and help sir.
    My prayers and best regards
    Yours Truly

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Sounds like an interesting alternative to fitting a .22 conversion kit on a Glock. The kit costs about the same as this complete pistol !

From the ISSC website their Authorized dealer in Pakistan is:

National Arms Pvt. Ltd.
    3rd Floor, Dean Arcade
    Block08, Kehkashan Clifton
    Karach, Pakistan
    Phone: 0092 21 5368181, 0092 21 5866522

Mail: info@NatArms.com

In the US it retails for around 350 USD.

i might be wrong but, that is little bit strange since ISSC Doesn't even have Pakistan listed ........

http://www.issc-handels-gmbh.at/distributors.html

Enthusiast
    AOA in order to keep the forum alive posting latest range report of ISSC M22. Range 25 ms ammo used Eley high velocity and SB high velocity. 60 rounds from both brands fired with no FTEs/FTF. Result of the ammo was good keeping in view short barrel of pistol. There were myths regarding ISSC pistols that they are problematic. Though recommended brand by the maker of this pistol is CCI mini mag but other high velocity brands also works fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Command lies with none but Allah.

What is current price going for this issc .22 pistol?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    What is current price going for this issc .22 pistol?
    85 k in Peshawar Mkt.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    THis is very good shooting sir. Last week I was in peshawar and I wanted find some CCI ammo. But the only high vilo I found was armscor, so I bought those. They Elay I saw were mostly sub sonic loads and i did not want to use em in my semi auto Adler.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    THis is very good shooting sir. Last week I was in peshawar and I wanted find some CCI ammo. But the only high vilo I found was armscor, so I bought those. They Elay I saw were mostly sub sonic loads and i did not want to use em in my semi auto Adler.
    Thank you brother. Fakhre Alam has got CCI ammo available. With match grade barrel one can use all sort of ammo, even normal barrel also can sustain some torture.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Thank you brother. Fakhre Alam has got CCI ammo available. With match grade barrel one can use all sort of ammo, even normal barrel also can sustain some torture.
    ooooh, I went through most of Hast Nagri and gave up dejected. I got the armscor from darra at 50 a pop.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank u brother