Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Glock lookalike ISSC M22 .22LR Pistol

Blog Entries
    Salams, I went to the market today and saw this item just shipped in. It looks very much like a Glock 19, when I saw it lying in the display case with a switch on the slide I though "hmmm Glock 18" :cool: turned out to be .22 plinker. Very amusing though, I liked it. I suggest checking it out and if someone already has one then please post a review. Asking price was 65 K which was quite unrealistic. I think around 45 K would be much more reasonable.

Here's a video preview from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxSK4gOKxns

Blog Entries
    Sounds like an interesting alternative to fitting a .22 conversion kit on a Glock. The kit costs about the same as this complete pistol !

From the ISSC website their Authorized dealer in Pakistan is:

National Arms Pvt. Ltd.
    3rd Floor, Dean Arcade
    Block08, Kehkashan Clifton
    Karach, Pakistan
    Phone: 0092 21 5368181, 0092 21 5866522

Mail: info@NatArms.com

In the US it retails for around 350 USD.

Wonderful info with nice details Mr.Abbas thank for sharing

Enthusiast
    Impressive pistol
    \"A weapon isn\'t good or bad, depends on the person who uses it. \"

Member Extraordinaire
    look of this pistol very nice .glock look also very much,is there any 9mm version of this company.?

Member Extraordinaire
    A nice .22 alternative for Glock fans... though is it just me or does the pistol seem a tad blockier than the Glock?
    Outlawing guns will ensure that only outlaws will have guns.

thanks for the details and pics chief.;)
    i am the master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unspoken. -----Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Member Extraordinaire
    Has anyone on this forum bought and used this weapon? What kind of potential advantages/ disadvantages could this one have over the Sig Mosquito and the Walther P22?
    Outlawing guns will ensure that only outlaws will have guns.

Blog Entries
    Indeed a pretty little babe for .22 plinkers. Think we should check some on-line reviews for this. Price a 'bit" over the limit.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Expert Member
    We need reviews from persons who have used it, as being look alike is not a big plus point, we have seen in the case of ghost
    cheers

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, once the range in Lahore reopens. I have to work out an arrangement to 'borrow' new weapons from dealers for testing.

i am the master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unspoken. -----Hazrat Ali (R.A)

@Abbas

Abbas Bhai U hv made my trip to Lahore. :)

Very nice indeed. Would love 2 hv som review on this or will do a review myself. :)

Did U hv any chance of disassembling the gun? Or what r ur thoughts, can we rack/assemble Glock 19 slide on this?
    If Guns cause crime, mine must be defective.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockcohlic
    @Abbas

Abbas Bhai U hv made my trip to Lahore. :)

Very nice indeed. Would love 2 hv som review on this or will do a review myself. :)

Did U hv any chance of disassembling the gun? Or what r ur thoughts, can we rack/assemble Glock 19 slide on this?
    Bro looking down the thread i was wondering where you were! Your passion for glocks is well known at Pakguns ;) I hope you get a chance to review this pistol, mashallah it looks attractive and resembles the glock quite a lot. Thankyou Abbas Bhai for bringing my attention to this pistol! I may get it, however i need a review first :(

Regards
    A lot of the guys who keep a gun at home for safety are the same guys who refuse to wear a seat belt!

Lord of War
    This pistol has External hammer so I think glock slide cannot be used :/

looks good,need some reviews.
    When you kill for money,there are no rules.

Quote Originally Posted by aq4530ba

Bro looking down the thread i was wondering where you were! Your passion for glocks is well known at Pakguns ;) I hope you get a chance to review this pistol, mashallah it looks attractive and resembles the glock quite a lot. Thankyou Abbas Bhai for bringing my attention to this pistol! I may get it, however i need a review first :(

Regards
    @aq4530ba

Thanks bro. actually was much busy with office work, couldn't login earlier. I would love to get hold of this gun but depending it satisfies me for better reliability, accuracy and the built quality. With .22LR most important thing is the ability to shoot different types of .22LR bullets and have zero FTF (Failure to Feed not Fire)/FTE. Well will C. :)
    If Guns cause crime, mine must be defective.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockcohlic
    Quote Originally Posted by aq4530ba

Regards
    @aq4530ba

Thanks bro. actually was much busy with office work, couldn't login earlier. I would love to get hold of this gun but depending it satisfies me for better reliability, accuracy and the built quality. With .22LR most important thing is the ability to shoot different types of .22LR bullets and have zero FTF (Failure to Feed not Fire)/FTE. Well will C. :)
    Oh i see.. :P That is true, 0.22LRs are know for their FTF/FTE... But i guess since this guns sole purpose seems to be plinking, it would not be much of an issue if it does FTF/FTE from time to time... Yep i guess we'll just have to wait and see how it performs.. Fingers crossed! :) tc bro
    A lot of the guys who keep a gun at home for safety are the same guys who refuse to wear a seat belt!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel
    This pistol has External hammer so I think glock slide cannot be used :/
    +1 Nabeel. Observation!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "