Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: New to Firearms ? Need advice on buying your first Gun ? Read this !

Quote Originally Posted by Malik faizan View Post
    Okie fahad bhai. Good name
    Thanks Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Malik faizan View Post
    IN SHAA ALLAH... very soon i will share photos and reviews.
    deathrow sb. Your good name please?

Name.is.deathrow.AKA.DR.........I.own.the.elder.br other.of.b6...the.kilinc.2000...its..the.steel.for ged.version.of.the.same.weapon..pls.excuse.the.ful l.stops..for.some.reason.the.space.bar.has.stopped .working...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    Name.is.deathrow.AKA.DR.........I.own.the.elder.br other.of.b6...the.kilinc.2000...its..the.steel.for ged.version.of.the.same.weapon..pls.excuse.the.ful l.stops..for.some.reason.the.space.bar.has.stopped .working...
    this happens when you type after two enter spaces, start from typing just after the [QUOTE] space will work. if you press enter twice, space will be disabled. i hope you will sort it out now.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

[QUOTE=pakistanitoup;499522]this happens when you type after two enter spaces, start from typing just after the
    space will work. if you press enter twice, space will be disabled. i hope you will sort it out now.
    oh, yes you are correct. I never figured that one out....thanks

I want an advise from you guys ! My cousin is offering me Baikal 153 (which is roughly used 75-80% condition) & Baikal 155 (which is slightly used 98-99% condition) which one should I take ?
    I heard that mp155 has some issues ... does it?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    I want an advise from you guys ! My cousin is offering me Baikal 153 (which is roughly used 75-80% condition) & Baikal 155 (which is slightly used 98-99% condition) which one should I take ?
    Mp 153. I would choose that any day.. It may be a bit heavier, but she does have an excellent track record.. The older MP 155 models were hit or miss affairs. Its not easy getting the gas chamber adjustments right for a semi auto shottie, since they have to cycle different loads loads in the same mag.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Mp 153. I would choose that any day.. It may be a bit heavier, but she does have an excellent track record.. The older MP 155 models were hit or miss affairs. Its not easy getting the gas chamber adjustments right for a semi auto shottie, since they have to cycle different loads loads in the same mag.
    Thanks alot ED,
    I shall definitely go for MP153 as per you said.

Bro i have 153 its a great gun very reliable but bit heavey but i would say check 155 as well try 50 to 60 shots of mixed loads from 4 to 8and sg if it works fine pick it.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro i have 153 its a great gun very reliable but bit heavey but i would say check 155 as well try 50 to 60 shots of mixed loads from 4 to 8and sg if it works fine pick it.
    Well brother same thing came to my mind yesterday ... so here I am sitting nxt to my cousin having a good cup of tea with samosa's and bakers almond cookies.
    I tested MP155 with shaheen #4 ,BB ,AAA and SG ... it failed to cycle 3 times so therefore I made my mind for MP153, unfortunately the condition of MP153 was rough so I didn't took it.
    Now I'm willing to buy NIB MP153, Is there any dealer near peshawar that can provide me one ... my budget is 70k.

Well brother same thing came to my mind yesterday ... so here I am sitting nxt to my cousin having a good cup of tea with samosa's and bakers almond cookies.
    I tested MP155 with shaheen #4 ,BB ,AAA and SG ... it failed to cycle 3 times so therefore I made my mind for MP153, unfortunately the condition of MP153 was rough so I didn't took it.
    Now I'm willing to buy NIB MP153, Is there any dealer near peshawar that can provide me one ... my budget is 70k.
    Bro so it means it did,t pass the test but atleast the tea was good.
    I have not seen any 153 with any dealer recently ,i will check if i find any source will let you know.

Yes, you made the right choice brother. We are happy for you. Old is gold.. also robust gold. However NIB 153 peices are pretty rare these days..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro so it means it did,t pass the test but atleast the tea was good.
    I have not seen any 153 with any dealer recently ,i will check if i find any source will let you know.
    Yeah! it was a failure ... dissapointed for a second then the tea changed my mood.
    Well thanks for the reply brother, let me know if you see one.

Yeah! it was a failure ... dissapointed for a second then the tea changed my mood.
    Well thanks for the reply brother, let me know if you see one.
    No problem bro.if come across one will you know.

So basically,I decided to check out the Lucky star market for weapons below 50k budget.
    First I went to POF outlet,I handed over my license and asked him the price of B6 its 50,000 rs.
    Then I went to Al-Haris,I asked the price of Chinese TT, it's 45k no bargaining. Then I asked for a used piece, he showed me a white TT 636 price 42k,he showed me another TT in black with 99 written on one side asking 35k,he told me he can get purchase period on my license for 2k.

Then I went to Shah traders,he had more than three used tokarevs,all of them had a break when you pull back the slide,he had a TT with no box and no Chinese initials on it asking 28k,another one with no Chinese initials just the number punched on the side and on slide next to sights asking 35k,the only one I liked had all the Chinese initials and box aswell and it was pegged at 40k. But all slides seem very hard to pull back,is it normal for a Chinese TT also they were all bathed in oil.
    Finally I went to the shop I trust
    H.M traders
    NP 42 mini 72k
    Norinco TT 45k
    They are charging 1k for purchase period.

My question to expert pakgunners is have you ever seen a chinese TT with 99 markings,I have seen 66 and 636 but never 99. Correct me if I am wrong,I am a newbie after all.

I bought NIB Type-54 Chinese TT in 1993 which was stamped 99 after the serial number on the frame rear. It was an original and served me, without any malfunction, until 2014.
    If you do a Google search for images of Type-54 pistol, you will see one or two 99s !
    Advice; Buy the B6 for Rs.50K (best value for a sure original piece, though B6 is somewhat difficult to conceal and no decocker).

Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    My question to expert pakgunners is have you ever seen a chinese TT with 99 markings,I have seen 66 and 636 but never 99. Correct me if I am wrong,I am a newbie after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    I bought NIB Type-54 Chinese TT in 1993 which was stamped 99 after the serial number on the frame rear. It was an original and served me, without any malfunction, until 2014.
    If you do a Google search for images of Type-54 pistol, you will see one or two 99s !
    Advice; Buy the B6 for Rs.50K (best value for a sure original piece, though B6 is somewhat difficult to conceal and no decocker).
    Does your tokarev have any Chinese initials on it?

Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    Does your tokarev have any Chinese initials on it?
    if its genuine Chinese then it should..

I will o home and check mine for the same

Can someone please guide me? I am looking to buy a pistol however I don't have a license yet. Could somebody tell me how can I acquire one? I have heard about the Balochistan one as Sindh is not issuing new licenses however I am sure if that one is legit or not. Even if it is, won't the local police cause issues (during snap checking etc) ? I prefer to avoid any hassles in the future...

btw I have zero source in any department of Pakistan. So looking for pure legal way here.

Quote Originally Posted by hackersid View Post
    Can someone please guide me? I am looking to buy a pistol however I don't have a license yet. Could somebody tell me how can I acquire one? I have heard about the Balochistan one as Sindh is not issuing new licenses however I am sure if that one is legit or not. Even if it is, won't the local police cause issues (during snap checking etc) ? I prefer to avoid any hassles in the future...

btw I have zero source in any department of Pakistan. So looking for pure legal way here.
    Welcome to the club sir.

the reason why lics have been closed is precisely to ensure that there is 'no' legal way as such. If you go the Baluchistan route, it wil be dicey yes. But if you have the verification letter than it should not be an issue, especially if you have the 144 carry permit as well along with the relevent licence entry in the local PS as well as the DC office of your home district.

Of course, it is possible to get hold of back dated manual sindh lics. But since computerisation process has been closed here in sindh, until you get them computerized you cannot do much.

If you are looking for a fresh dated computerised Sindh lic then I am afraid that until you know the CM (or at least his favorite MNAs/MPAs) you will not be able to get one. Sindh stopped issuing those way back in March 2013 for the mango man
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 28-11-2017 at 02:00 PM.