Page 3 of 279 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The MOI Arms Licenses Thread (All Pakistan)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salahuddin Ayubi
    GG, your bro here has the same status. Only that I have three in pipeline, one since July 09 while two others since Oct 26th, 09.
    Its only a matter of time. They should be done after Eid.
    It is the Nut behind the bolt that matters.

i hope our licenses arrive before eid.
    i am the master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unspoken. -----Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GatlinGun
    GG, your bro here has the same status. Only that I have three in pipeline, one since July 09 while two others since Oct 26th, 09.
    Its only a matter of time. They should be done after Eid.
    My experience: A bit "CHAI PANI" about 3 days before any Eid, just DOES the job!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Eventually some good news. Had a chat with the dealer, says that my two licenses are out and should be with him in Karachi max within the next three days.

Let's see if I get any more good news from Badar Arms side.

sir congratulations.hope you receive them in a couple of days INSHAALLAH.
    i am the master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unspoken. -----Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Eventually some good news. Had a chat with the dealer, says that my two licenses are out and should be with him in Karachi max within the next three days.

Let's see if I get any more good news from Badar Arms side.
    Congrats Salahuddin. Great goin. So what do u have in mind for shopping. If u r out for a pistol do let me know. Mubarak!.

Rgds,
    SD

Thanks. You surely do.

The interesting part is at the that at the time when we met, I had one license in pipeline with Badar Arms since July. However, these two I just submitted during last week of October (through another dealer) and these two are already almost here.

Enthusiast
    Thanks. You surely do.

The interesting part is at the that at the time when we met, I had one license in pipeline with Badar Arms since July. However, these two I just submitted during last week of October (through another dealer) and these two are already almost here.
    Yes, the recent licenses are moving faster than what was applied in the past. I would be beware of the Dealer "topis" but still hope yours comes in due time.

Going on your shopping spree?
    It is the Nut behind the bolt that matters.

Blog Entries
    @ SA, Naveed, Sensei, 9mm Luger, Nabeel, thanks buddies. SA asked in another thread about my next buy. Well, since I've another MOI Lic in the pipeline, I'll wait for that before I go out for a spree. If however delayed, this time around most likely a tactical shotgun, security with extra barrel. If both, a shotgun and a "railed" handgun in 9mm or .45. coz my Cougar is handicapped here! Not finalized yet, however, too much chocolate out there!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

happy birthday. may you have a blessed one. and many many congratulations on the new license. i know what a prized possession it is because i am still longing for mine.:(

Blog Entries
    Thanks Slayer....... Really hope you won't "long" much longer. Indeed it's tensioning at times, yet patience is the keyword here, just make sure you got an agent on the work, not a crook! As you may have noticed, this was my second lic in a month, first one being a PB. Overall from this agent, it was my third. I am always confident when I put him on work, rarely call to ask. This time around, I even paid him nil advance!

Maximus:

I also applied through Chaudary Arms and its been almost 3 months. To be frank, I think those guys aren't that professional. Baat kernay ki tameez nahin hai, call kero tu they get so annoyed as if I'm a telemarkeeter trying to sell them some BS.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in Chaudary Arms. I wouldn't suggest anyone to get a license made from them. After I get my license (Which is a big if) I'm switching to another dealer. PARA most probably.
    Criminals are the biggest advocates of Gun-Control. When it's in place, they have the gun and they're in control.

atleast p.a.r.a guys don't get annoyed.i call them almost every alternate day but their behaviour and tone are friendly.

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax
    Maximus:

I also applied through Chaudary Arms and its been almost 3 months. To be frank, I think those guys aren't that professional. Baat kernay ki tameez nahin hai, call kero tu they get so annoyed as if I'm a telemarkeeter trying to sell them some BS.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in Chaudary Arms. I wouldn't suggest anyone to get a license made from them. After I get my license (Which is a big if) I'm switching to another dealer. PARA most probably.
    Anthrax whats the update abt ure Moi licence....U told me that u are applying another Moi with a refrence ...
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

@SA
    which dealer did u use?my demand note arrived 10days back but my dealer is not confirming date for the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax
    Maximus:

Thats odd. I just mentioned its my first experience but they come highly recommended from a friend. I`m sure the licenses opened up in September so the ones applied for recently are getting processed much quicker. Will update if anything changes. Do give me an update your unveiling of the Holy MOI :)

btw provincial is just two weeks game. its the liberty of freedom that outweighs the time wait.
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war"
    JFK

1) The license has been sent via TCS back to Islamabad. Now it's a simple procedure requiring not more than three days just to cancel the previous one and issue new ones against it. No demand notes and related entries coz that's already done. Hence the dealer's confidence that the books will be back before Eid 28th Nov.

2) I do not wish to have a shotgun and do not wish to have anything restricting me to stick to a,ything in particular. Secondly I personally felt that it would be better to have two separate books so that if one got lost/stolen, I'd still have the other one. Basically a personal choice.

Congratulations nonetheless. seems you have a reliable dealer. Good luck with the return after ammendments before eid!
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war"
    JFK

My dealer still hasn't delivered my license!!!! $%^&*($# I'm going to make another one.

ATTENTION:

Can someone refer me to a RELIABLE dealer in Lahore so that I can start working on another license? :mad:
    Criminals are the biggest advocates of Gun-Control. When it's in place, they have the gun and they're in control.

anthrax bro i've applied through p.a.r.a and still waiting.i would suggest you to wait a little more than to spend another 14k.