Page 231 of 281 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 5604

Thread: The MOI Arms Licenses Thread (All Pakistan)

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    Only renewals are being processed and those folks who were left out of the verification loop -_- why the heck wont they open new permits.... the bad guys have RPG's and M4A1's for goodness sake whats my little AK and TT fantasy going to do with anyone.
    No intentions to spark a political debate but we all know that the interior minister had some differences with the PM etc, so when they have those things going on who would spare time to think about our licences ?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    Only renewals are being processed and those folks who were left out of the verification loop -_- why the heck wont they open new permits.... the bad guys have RPG's and M4A1's for goodness sake whats my little AK and TT fantasy going to do with anyone.
    Yet to see m4a1's with BG's whereas the counter parts ak and TT's are known to be bg's weapons.. No offence to any one.. I myself prefer AK over M4 anyday
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    Yet to see m4a1's with BG's whereas the counter parts ak and TT's are known to be bg's weapons.. No offence to any one.. I myself prefer AK over M4 anyday
    Same here bro AK all the way . I wish we have more option in AK and M4 platform other then Chinese .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Same here bro AK all the way . I wish we have more option in AK and M4 platform other then Chinese .
    We have many options in ak bro, have seen Chinese(milled /stamped receiver aka single/double body , bulgarian, russian, romanian,german (east and west), yougosalavian,irani,saudi, egyptian...
    different models are also available, but u need eye to find one coz mostly nothing is written on it except markings...
    only seen once russian which have complete detail in writing on ak and mentioned made in russia by izmash...
    in m4 chinese and usa is normally seen,
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    We have many options in ak bro, have seen Chinese(milled /stamped receiver aka single/double body , bulgarian, russian, romanian,german (east and west), yougosalavian,irani,saudi, egyptian...
    different models are also available, but u need eye to find one coz mostly nothing is written on it except markings...
    only seen once russian which have complete detail in writing on ak and mentioned made in russia by izmash...
    in m4 chinese and usa is normally seen,
    That's the thing bro you will hardly find any with proper marking or NIB AK . All are frankenstine AK . Until now I have seen once Chinese AK NIB and was chambered in .223 5 year back .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

How long has it been since sindh govt has stopped issuing firearms licences? and does anybody have any idea when they we start to give them again?
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP11692 View Post
    How long has it been since sindh govt has stopped issuing firearms licences? and does anybody have any idea when they we start to give them again?
    They stopped in Early spetember 2013. No idea about re-starting again...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

*sigh* I should've stayed in Lahore, atleast then I could legally keep my guns with me.
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

The moi licence bore changing open or closed.?

I think I must go to KPK to get a license because here in Punjab thing are very difficult dont know why?
    A GUN COMES WITH A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Enthusiast
    Assalamoallaikum,

Can anyone upload a picture of the Form which is given by NADRA with the re-validated Computerized Card Arms License (MOI).

Jazak'Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    Assalamoallaikum,

Can anyone upload a picture of the Form which is given by NADRA with the re-validated Computerized Card Arms License (MOI).

Jazak'Allah.
    Kia yaad karogy doktar saab

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    @pakistanitoup.....Thanx a lot.

One more question:what if someone wants to change his weapon...? Is there separate form for that purpose.

G
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    @pakistanitoup.....Thanx a lot.

One more question:what if someone wants to change his weapon...? Is there separate form for that purpose.
    Go to section officer arms. Moi
    Write application. They will give you permit letter for weapon change.
    Thats what i know.
    May be other member could put some light.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

MOI is not entertaining weapon changes at the moment.....but feel free to visit the MOI to get latest updates.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Can any one show me how all pakistan stamp looks like on Arms license ?

Quote Originally Posted by asdx10 View Post
    Can any one show me how all pakistan stamp looks like on Arms license ?
    Bro are you asking for manual license or computerised license of Sindh ?

Issuance of duplicate original arms license for all pakistan

can anyone plz let me know the process of duplicate issuance of arms license as my original all pakistan was snatched with my wallet in an incident at Karachi. can anyone help me for issuance of a duplicate license please.
    Last edited by 12GAUGE; 29-07-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Raza View Post
    can anyone plz let me know the process of duplicate issuance of arms license as my original all pakistan was snatched with my wallet in an incident at Karachi. can anyone help me for issuance of a duplicate license please.
    Bro, why don't you try contacting the issuing authority for a duplicate license. usually there is a procedure by which anybody can apply for a duplicate license. this procedure various from one issuing authority to the other and is fairly easy once you familiarize yourself with the documentation involved.

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Thanks for the feedback but who is the authority where to start from as i live in KHI and license issued is from ISB. I have consulted to few people but none of them was sured of the procedure. Would be thankful if you can let me know the details of any dealer or individual who provide such services.