Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281
Results 5,601 to 5,604 of 5604

Thread: The MOI Arms Licenses Thread (All Pakistan)

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I think that this 50k per annum tax limit will restrict the less income people from obtaining a licence and thats not fair.
    Yes because an active taxpayer registered with Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) whose income is not taxable to the extent of Rs 50,000 per annum won't be eligible under this new rule to obtain a firearm license for his own protection or sports. Article 25 of the constitution mandates that all citizens are equal before the law and applicable law does not permit the person to be favored merely on account of the income tax he/she has paid to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).

Quote Originally Posted by Mrthinker View Post
    Yes because an active taxpayer registered with Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) whose income is not taxable to the extent of Rs 50,000 per annum won't be eligible under this new rule to obtain a firearm license for his own protection or sports. Article 25 of the constitution mandates that all citizens are equal before the law and applicable law does not permit the person to be favored merely on account of the income tax he/she has paid to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
    I think this should be challenged in court. If a person is paying tax as per his tax bracket (incl those in exempted bracket due lesser income) should be allowed to get licences
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I think this should be challenged in court. If a person is paying tax as per his tax bracket (incl those in exempted bracket due lesser income) should be allowed to get licences
    They aren’t even ready to issue the licenses to the people who applied in accordance with their policy.

Hello everyone, I have a question. Is it possible to transfer All Pakistan (Home Dept KP) license to someone? This is not a case of inheritance or disability/health but I have plans to go abroad so thought about transferring my CZ-999 to a friend or even sell it.