Page 280 of 281 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281 LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 5604

Thread: The MOI Arms Licenses Thread (All Pakistan)

This is eligibility criteria and MOI licenses are open.
    Name:  IMG-20210915-WA0032~2.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  47.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    This is eligibility criteria and MOI licenses are open.
    Name:  IMG-20210915-WA0032~2.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  47.0 KB
    Do they allow weapon change or bore change to previous licences,because few years back they were not allowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Do they allow weapon change or bore change to previous licences,because few years back they were not allowing it.
    Weapon Change is possible. Bore change is cery much difficult.

Weapon Change is possible. Bore change is cery much difficult.
    If weapon change is possible that's good as well I want to change one 12bore and one 9mm on my MOI licence's .Bro do you know any dealer or agent how can do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    If weapon change is possible that's good as well I want to change one 12bore and one 9mm on my MOI licence's .Bro do you know any dealer or agent how can do it for me.
    It can be done.
    Last edited by Leon; 08-12-2021 at 05:41 PM.

It can be done. Contact attababur gmail.com
    Thanks a lot brother,i will contact him inshaAllah.should i give him your reference.

As per the new government arms policy where taxpayers having their name borne on the active tax payers list of the FBR with ceiling of not less than Rs 50,000/- per annum are eligible for the 02 NPB arms licenses. Has anyone managed to get his/her license approved under this policy? my license application is pending since last 03 months and there has been no update.

Islamabad DC office arms branch checklist has Rs.50K income tax return among prerequisites for license.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrthinker View Post
    As per the new government arms policy where taxpayers having their name borne on the active tax payers list of the FBR with ceiling of not less than Rs 50,000/- per annum are eligible for the 02 NPB arms licenses. Has anyone managed to get his/her license approved under this policy? my license application is pending since last 03 months and there has been no update.

No such requirement in DC office Islamabad. 50k Tax return is only required in ministry of interior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Islamabad DC office arms branch checklist has Rs.50K income tax return among prerequisites for license.

Anyone got any update plz share

Enthusiast
    Dear Members
    Can you guide me on the procedure of getting the weapon changed on MoI card license, I'm resident of Karachi.
    Before all else, be armed
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd1976 View Post
    Dear Members
    Can you guide me on the procedure of getting the weapon changed on MoI card license, I'm resident of Karachi.
    I have been trying to find out the same thing for well over half a decade.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have been trying to find out the same thing for well over half a decade.
    I have been able to gather the following on the chnage of weapon on MoI card license;
    - Application addressed to section officer Arms branch MOI
    - Certificate issued by Arms Dealer that current weapon is damaged etc and cannot be repaired
    - Copy of license
    Send these documents through courier or get them delivered personally
    MOI will then issue a letter stating that you can purchase a weapon and submit the receipt to the MoI for further processing.
    For Sindh residents there is a catch, my source told me that Sindh Government has not notified / informed about the list of Arms Delaers Authorized. Essentially in MOI database there is no Authorized Arms dealer from Sindh. For purchase of new weapon one has to buy it from any dealer out of sindh. I'm trying to figure out a way to overcome this issue.
    Before all else, be armed
    Niccolo Machiavelli

please confirm , I heard that MOI is close , is it true ? please share if anyone have information regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali9998 View Post
    please confirm , I heard that MOI is close , is it true ? please share if anyone have information regarding this.
    On paper open but in actual closed.

On paper open but in actual closed.
    Anylead to get one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali9998 View Post
    Anylead to get one ?
    Currently No but hopefully the new interior minister would do something about this.

Ministry of interior is working on a mechanism to apply for arms license online in accordance with the Arms Policy 2021. All applications submitted by hand or through courier will be discarded.

I think that this 50k per annum tax limit will restrict the less income people from obtaining a licence and thats not fair.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I think that this 50k per annum tax limit will restrict the less income people from obtaining a licence and thats not fair.
    I concur with your assessment, good Fraz. ^
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com