Page 236 of 278 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5553

Thread: The MOI Arms Licenses Thread (All Pakistan)

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    See bro that's what we are talking about it will take you good 9 month . The whole process is not practical .
    its not practical at all and on top you have to write some supid reason why you are changing your weapon and the dealers suggest you to write that your weapon is not useable any more that's why you want to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    its not practical at all and on top you have to write some supid reason why you are changing your weapon and the dealers suggest you to write that your weapon is not useable any more that's why you want to change it.
    It's another way to take out money from our pockets . I am sure dealers will soon find a way to do it quicker with extra money .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    No intentions to spark a political debate but we all know that the interior minister had some differences with the PM etc, so when they have those things going on who would spare time to think about our licences ?
    I agree...but it seems things are looking up....hopefully the rumour isn't just a rumour....

Help needed from members. My brother has MOI book license with Nadra token for card license, and he wants to change his gun in same caliber. He has a Stoeger 9mm and wants to sell it and buy a CZ 9mm and update the data before the card is made. What will be the procedure to sell and then get new gun on his data at Nadra. Location is Karachi.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by farazh View Post
    Help needed from members. My brother has MOI book license with Nadra token for card license, and he wants to change his gun in same caliber. He has a Stoeger 9mm and wants to sell it and buy a CZ 9mm and update the data before the card is made. What will be the procedure to sell and then get new gun on his data at Nadra. Location is Karachi.

Cheers.
    Wait for the card or you will end up having new gun with old no on ur card.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    @farazh....

I would strongly recommend NOT to do it... I did the same and now suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    @farazh....

I would strongly recommend NOT to do it... I did the same and now suffering.
    Suffering how?

I asked a dealer and he says that card will come with old gun entry either way, and then after taking off old gun and purchasing the new gun and validating it from DC office send application to MOI for new gun entry and new card, which will take a few months, but meanwhile keep copy of DC endorsement which is made on current MOI book license for record till new card license comes.

This whole process seems to be loooong and painful to say the least. But problem is that bro is adamant, he has had stoeger for 5 years and now wants a change.............

Doktar please explain your difficulties so I can talk to my brother.

Enthusiast
    @farazh....

You have already explained in a better way. I made the same mistake, now and have a card license with old weapon on it. And believe me no one knows the EXACT procedure of changing weapon on Card license. I have been searching for the same for many months now.

Enthusiast
    @farazh....

You have already explained in a better way. I made the same mistake and now I have a card license with old weapon on it. And believe me no one knows the EXACT procedure of changing weapon on Card license. I have been searching for the same for many months now.

Enthusiast
    @farazh....

You have already explained in a better way. I made the same mistake, now and have a card license with old weapon on it. And believe me no one knows the EXACT procedure of changing weapon on Card license. I have been searching for the same for many months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    @farazh....

Bro, the procedure is long but pretty straight forward.

1. use the supplementary paper that you received with your card license
    2. if not then go to Nadra, pay fee and get the supplementary paper made
    3. sell your old firearm and buy a new one on that paper.
    4. take that paper and go to DCO office for registration
    5. then go to Nadra office with that paper and old license
    6. pay fee and wait (a month or two) for the new license to arrive.
    7. this time, make sure that you get an empty supplementary paper with it for future use.

If you want to change caliber then the whole procedure turns into a nightmare.

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Enthusiast
    @12gauge..

Sir even on PakGuns many people have suggested different procedures i.e prior permission from SO-Arms MoI etc. Even I confirmed from some non-PGs from Islamabad.

You can sale your gun on supplementary paper but definitely not buy one. After selling, get a purchase receipt from dealer and get permission to buy new from SO Arms - MOI. After buying, you have to get letter from SO Arms addressing NADRA to make changes in your license. NADRA will issue Demand Note. Ask your dealer to write down the sale again on demand note, then get DCO Entry and submit DN with NADRA.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    You can sale your gun on supplementary paper but definitely not buy one. After selling, get a purchase receipt from dealer and get permission to buy new from SO Arms - MOI. After buying, you have to get letter from SO Arms addressing NADRA to make changes in your license. NADRA will issue Demand Note. Ask your dealer to write down the sale again on demand note, then get DCO Entry and submit DN with NADRA.
    +1
    This is the correct procedure.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

No one knows the correction procedure.
    Suppose the no on card is wrong or of previous wepon then from where one produce this weapon to dealer so dealer can make entry on supplementary paper .
    I mean if I do not have weapon how can I sell it. If some dealer buy the number it is illeagal .
    My one uncle has same problem . He sold his previous weapon but got new one on copy.
    Card came with old wepon number. He is infulentel person and got new demand note but deler refused to enter the number of new gun on it.
    He says how can He sell this number weapon which He sold you 2 years ago.
    He says I can give you certificate that I sold this weapon 2 years ago but canot enter it in fresh date becuse he do not have it in stock now . On the other hand Nadra staff and dco wants fresh date entry.
    In my my view dealer is right how can he buy a number when gun is not present and how can he enter the same weapon which he sold before and not physically have this weapon in current date.
    Dealers are bound to maintain record on daily bais.
    By the way no new cards are going to be issued becuse Sindh higcourt stoped moi and Nadra to issue new cards in agust 2014.
    I have the copy of this judgement.
    So my friends this whole card system is failed system which is creating problems after problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    No one knows the correction procedure. Suppose the no on card is wrong or of previous wepon then from where one produce this weapon to dealer so dealer can make entry on supplementary paper . I mean if I do not have weapon how can I sell it. If some dealer buy the number it is illeagal . My one uncle has same problem . He sold his previous weapon but got new one on copy. Card came with old wepon number. He is infulentel person and got new demand note but deler refused to enter the number of new gun on it. He says how can He sell this number weapon which He sold you 2 years ago. He says I can give you certificate that I sold this weapon 2 years ago but canot enter it in fresh date becuse he do not have it in stock now . On the other hand Nadra staff and dco wants fresh date entry. In my my view dealer is right how can he buy a number when gun is not present and how can he enter the same weapon which he sold before and not physically have this weapon in current date. Dealers are bound to maintain record on daily bais. By the way no new cards are going to be issued becuse Sindh higcourt stoped moi and Nadra to issue new cards in agust 2014. I have the copy of this judgement. So my friends this whole card system is failed system which is creating problems after problems.
    I am sure that you can get a receipt from any other dealer for 500-700.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

The person who has is this problem is ret high ranked army officer and he don't want to involve in any illeagal practice like you purposed .
    Problems are meant to be faced in leagal way .
    Please refrain illeageL advises and abide law

Dear bro, its good to follow law only if it exists!! When law makes simple things difficult for you then I think there is no harm if one finds a short-cut. Especially if this short-cut is not effecting any other individual.

You yourself are saying it a failed system. if it is so, then whats the point of sticking to that failed system??

If there is an easy way to solve your problems and make your life easy, then why not opting for it. pls don't take any offense as this is just my thinking. Your's may vary.

I don't the technicalities but I have done that and my card is in printing process.

Hello.
    Want a new license for 9mm
    What to do ?
    Gun bans don't disarm criminals, gun bans attract them." -- Walter Mondale