Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 5580

Thread: The MOI Arms Licenses Thread (All Pakistan)

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    This news is below the pay grade of the Chirya.
    Because I was told by the Uqaab, no chance of PB license as of now.
    Policy is approved and the power of issuance of PB lic. is deligated to Interior Minister. Now S.O.Ps and notice is in the pipeline. Lets see, what will be the fate,,, when the ruling is passed by Shaikh Sahib: (-:-)

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    AOA,
    I have to share some good news,
    Some (CHIRIYA from Ghonsla) told me today that MOI license will open soon NPB aswell as PB.
    And Kawa from very ghonsla told me that PB won't open for Mango People and NPB will be issued very cautiously.

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    And Kawa from very ghonsla told me that PB won't open for Mango People and NPB will be issued very cautiously.
    Agreed....

NPB Arms License are now Open in Islamabad, Whether they will be issued from NADRA, for ISB D.C? or it can be called MOI ...

https://youtu.be/u2tmsf57K68

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    NPB Arms License are now Open in Islamabad, Whether they will be issued from NADRA, for ISB D.C? or it can be called MOI ...

https://youtu.be/u2tmsf57K68
    bro don't listen to this guy, he knows nothing he is only good at selling desi pistols at high prices.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bro don't listen to this guy, he knows nothing he is only good at selling desi pistols at high prices.
    Just called the DC office Islamabad and they have confirmed opening of licenses for Islamabad residents (CNIC address should be of Islamabad) and I was told that it is subject to approval of concerned authority, I don't know what that "Subject to" actually means ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Just called the DC office Islamabad and they have confirmed opening of licenses for Islamabad residents (CNIC address should be of Islamabad) and I was told that it is subject to approval of concerned authority, I don't know what that "Subject to" actually means ?
    i heard that Islamabad license are open but Aftab Ahmed has the history of just telling stories.
    subject to means its the free will of DC if he wants to issue licence to someone or not.

Islamabad licenses are open but I doubt they are All Pakistan, as DC only has authority to issue licenses for Islamabad/Punjab area only. This was the case till Feb 2021 when they were closed.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    That sounds like good news. My heartiest congratulations to the denizens of the federal capital.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Islamabad licenses are open but I doubt they are All Pakistan, as DC only has authority to issue licenses for Islamabad/Punjab area only. This was the case till Feb 2021 when they were closed.
    i dont understand the logic of these licences being Islamabad and Punjab,if Punjab shares it borders with Islamabad same is the case with KPK.

Because, Islamabad was a district of Punjab province before Islamabad became Islamabad Capital Territory (equal to a province). Islamabad domiciles are still entertained as Punjab for educational admissions and Government employment. These links are steadily decreasing, though.
    I don't understand the logic of these licenses being Islamabad and Punjab, if Punjab shares it borders with Islamabad same is the case with KPK.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Because, Islamabad was a district of Punjab province before Islamabad became Islamabad Capital Territory (equal to a province). Islamabad domiciles are still entertained as Punjab for educational admissions and Government employment. These links are steadily decreasing, though.
    yes i know that most of land was acquired from Punjab and some from kpk for the new capital. Islamabad licence should be all pakistan because its the capital of Pakistan.

Is it confirmed that Islamabad license is open? Can the residents of RWP apply? and how much is the fees please. Thanks!

There are two types of licenses issued in Islamabad.
    1. DC License with validity for Islamabad and Punjab.
    2. MOI License with All Pakistan validity.

yes i know that most of land was acquired from Punjab and some from kpk for the new capital. Islamabad licence should be all pakistan because its the capital of Pakistan.
    "Islamabad licence should be all Pakistan because its the capital of Pakistan"
    I can't agree more to that.
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_1000 View Post
    Is it confirmed that Islamabad license is open? Can the residents of RWP apply? and how much is the fees please. Thanks!
    As per the office clerks, only Islo residents can apply, rest u know how things can be manipulated here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    As per the office clerks, only Islo residents can apply, rest u know how things can be manipulated here.
    You ought to have Islamabad address on CNIC. That's the only way to do it. Meanwhile, MOI licenses are open for tax payers and government officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    You ought to have Islamabad address on CNIC. That's the only way to do it. Meanwhile, MOI licenses are open for tax payers and government officials.
    What do u mean by tax payers?
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

Quote Originally Posted by leon View Post
    you ought to have islamabad address on cnic. That's the only way to do it. Meanwhile, moi licenses are open for tax payers and government officials.
    npb and pb also? Or only npb......

is MOI lic open? I couldn't find any notification. please guide.