Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Checking out People's side arms

Quote Originally Posted by Mig View Post
    Addicted with this thing. I can find who is carrying a weapon in the crowd even if its not conceal carry and try to find its DNA too with natural binos. Since when I have this habit, ? I dont remember but my parents always say I was around 3 and in airport I grabbed the sidearm of a ASF guy and was about to take it out from holster as ASF guy started laughing and said look at this kid, how he love guns ! ahahahhaah
    aahah!! you are just like me mig on my 1st day to Montessori (at age of 2.5) i was not willing to go was not even wearing my uniform, at last my demand was a pistol ehehehe
    "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

lolz same here.

It seems after joining this forum it is a common problem with everybody.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    @Fahim bro....... This issue is a PG epidemic! No need to discuss it further! No cure, no vaccine here! We're all ailing. Next time you see somebody circling around security guards with mobile phone to ears and eyes somewhere else, better go touch his shoulders and ask for his nick! He'll be one of us, most likely!
    HAHAHAHAHA..............:d
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

we better look for some 'inexpensive' cure for this malaise.

Now i think i am a true PG family member with TAROOO program. Guards in my street and bank are my first target they always take free couching classes from me. i always observe others fire arms keenly and try to find out make model original clone etc.
    Safety and Safe firearms handling is everyone's "Responsibility".

Quote Originally Posted by American Lockpicker View Post
    Its easy not to get caught if you are wearing sunglasses.

hahahaha.....gonna try that for sure.

wearing sunglasses sure is one 'inexpensive way' of not being caught.

Its same with me as well, suffering from this since very early age and after joining PG itís getting worse; the other day on my way to office I followed a policeman on bike just to check his sidearm which was a silver TT.

Same addiction brother......

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yesterday I saw a couple of cops with their 'unmentioneables' in deplorable punishment..Now if only their 'equipment' was mine I would clean it oil it and keep it teh love attention and care it soooo richly deserves..

P.S The cops did'nt seem comfortable with my blatent oogling
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    I was in daeWoo bus few weeks back, when traffic police with camera came to record every passenger; when he came near me with all his focus on his camera, my focus was on his side arm (30 bore); and I had the greatest urge to take it out of his holster and say, "hey! lemme check it out - its a 30 bore right? beautiful!"...hehe

hmmmmm...me also have same disease...
    few days back i saw an air force guy in uniform and looked at his side arm, from grip portion i assumed its FN 57 but not sure. really wanted to ask from him but...

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    To become member of PG its manadatory that you must have this diseases otherwise you can not be a true arms lovers.

I was getting my car washed today and a member of the Muhafiz force came to get his bike washed. He was in full uniform with the sidearm and it looked like a 92F. I have been following this thread for a bit so I was concerned as to the reaction of the guy to my ogling of his gun (note that I still did ogle). Curiosity got the better of me and I actually did walk up to him and very politely asked him if he would discuss the gun with me. The guy was actually very pleasant about it. He told me that it was indeed a berreta and the emphasized that it was Italian. I asked him if it was standard issue and he said that Glocks are also an option.

The gun was an old 92F but it was actually well maintained and this experience kinda restored a little but of my faith in the people entrusted with our security. He also asked me if I had any guns but I told him that I don't (I felt bad about lying but my faith wasn't restored enough to tell him that i was carrying and that I probably had more ammo on me than he did ..all legal ofcourse, but why tempt fate)
    Last edited by rmishaq; 19-04-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rmishaq View Post
    I was getting my car washed today and a member of the Muhafiz force came to get his bike washed. He was in full uniform with the sidearm and it looked like a 92F. I have been following this thread for a bit so I was concerned as to the reaction of the guy to my ogling of his gun (note that I still did ogle). Curiosity got the better of me and I actually did walk up to him and very politely asked him if he would discuss the gun with me. The guy was actually very pleasant about it. He told me that it was indeed a berreta and the emphasized that it was Italian. I asked him if it was standard issue and he said that Glocks are also an option.

The gun was an old 92F but it was actually well maintained and this experience kinda restored a little but of my faith in the people entrusted with our security. He also asked me if I had any guns but I told him that I don't (I felt bad about lying but my faith was restored enough to tell him that i was carrying and that I probably had more ammo on me than he did ..all legal ofcourse, but why tempt fate)
    Once I was walking on a busy main road, when a LEA was getting on/off a car; I looked at his side arm but did not recognize it at that time, reading your post I think it was a glock.

@taha it's a little confusing because the I've only ever seen the elite force people carrying berreta. Mostly the cops walking around have TTs. I guess certain groups or ranks would have this option
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!