Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Checking out People's side arms

Enthusiast
    Guilty!! Lol

Supreme Member
    Best story i have is when i was in london due to my other passion(martial arts) i use to train with a lot of policemen/women.Anyways one comes to my workplace and she was member of armed police unit.
    I asked her whether she preferred glock17 or sig226 carried by her partner.The look on her face was priceless.
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

Enthusiast
    me also have same disease
    The chief foundations of all states... are good laws and good arms. And as there cannot be good laws where there are not good arms... where there are good arms there must be good laws...”

needless to say I am also one of the infected one thanks to PG!!
    \"Sa viv deche des formas; ka sa maekus\"
    Knowledge flows through practice and patience - proverb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge
    I thought its not polite to check out other people's equipment, if u know what i mean ;)

Regards.

p.s. well if u have check (try to resist the temptation as much as u can first) then atleast make sure that u do it discreetly and without them knowing about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wait a second! are we talking about firearms? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    LOL!!!!
    nice angle on the "topic" 12 gauge :P
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Khan
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge
    I thought its not polite to check out other people's equipment, if u know what i mean ;)
    No Problem 12 guage....things should be compared to know how well armed you are ! :D
    hahahahaha!!! good one k_khan sir!
    aik say barh ker aik comment :P
    very interesting thread!
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

I have the same habit some how it freaks people out
    I remmber on 19 sep 2009 i was staying with my bhabi in Agha Khan hospital in karachi. i was not allowed inside the labor room obviously i got bored of sitting out side decided to go to canteen and got a nice cup of tea and went out in the open area there were two security grad one had a stainless steel pistol don't know which make or model but i could not take my eyes off of it. i saw the gard freaking out lol :lol:. so i went back up and fell alseep on the bench after 2 or 3 hours my sister came who was also staying with my bhabi and asked me to bring some things for her so i went out and bought some thing for the shop next to the hospital when i got back up LMAO :lol: there were 12 to 15 guards chating on there radio none of them came up to me but they keept following me. After 3 hours i went to the mosque for fajir prayers the a security Gard who was praying next to me after dua asked what are you doing here i said i am here with my bhabi who is in labor room he asked me the name of the patient and as we walked out the mosque i again saw 6 grads standing there the one who was inside with went up to them and said saab khair hai patient ke sath hai then they all left. At the time i realize that staring at other peoples arms can get you in trouble. when i told my brother we had a great laugh he warned not to do that again because they might think that your up to no good.

^^ :lol:

Blog Entries
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahim View Post
    Hello everybody.
    Since i have joined this forum this strange habit of checking out ppl's sidearms have developed. Since thursday i am at kabul for some official work and here i just felt dat i am constantly staring at guards and security guys weapons.. Lolz..
    Does any1 else have da same habit.?
    lol this happened to me as well.... i am in great love for guns since my childhood.. and now it become a a passion as well...
    “Blaming guns for killing people is like blaming pencils for bad spelling”

Haha.. Sometimes I also ask the guard or police wala about his weapon
    Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Yeah I always check out what guns(and other gear) security, police or military are using.

double post!!
    MOD plz delete
    Last edited by SalmanHusain; 08-04-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

haah!! i think its a common ailment here at PG :P as long as i can remember i have this habit
    i remember i was 3 or 4, went to sabzi mandi with my parents over there a guard had a DBBL i was ogling over it so my dad took me to the guard and after guard seeing my interest in weapon handed over me his DBBL and i holed it in my hand. ahah that gun was twice as big a me, i holed it like Hercules holed the sky eheeh

P.s: never came across a weaponer who securely handles his weapon and properly carry it except very very few military(rangers) personals :/
    Last edited by SalmanHusain; 08-04-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Hahaha love doing that although with cops its usually a very rotten response[the older ones only not the young turks]...

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    Hahaha love doing that although with cops its usually a very rotten response[the older ones only not the young turks]...
    i think cops are the ones who mostly carry weapon in the most unsafest way and plus their condition of weapon is always in shackles :P

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Oogling girls an guns comes to the same thing .. If you not descreet enough u r bound to be in trouble..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oogling girls an guns comes to the same thing .. If you not descreet enough u r bound to be in trouble..
    LULZ

Its like looking at the sun.You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away.”
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Its easy not to get caught if you are wearing sunglasses.

Addicted with this thing. I can find who is carrying a weapon in the crowd even if its not conceal carry and try to find its DNA too with natural binos. Since when I have this habit, ? I dont remember but my parents always say I was around 3 and in airport I grabbed the sidearm of a ASF guy and was about to take it out from holster as ASF guy started laughing and said look at this kid, how he love guns ! ahahahhaah