Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collection or One good piece

Expert Member
    .22 mag revolver with 22 Lr cylinder, Taurus PT99 i like it cock & lock capibility ( forgive me O LORD OF WAR for choosing Taurus against your will):D & Norinco NP20(45 Acp.

Enthusiast
    what"s the utility of a 22 mag or a 22 lr revolver?
    i do understand the utility of a 38 spl snub nose
    or a 4 inch 357 mag.when money was not a constrain
    than y u chose a tauras and a norinco?
    \"There are only two types of warriors in this world.
    Those who serve the tyrants and those who serve
    the FREE MEN\"

Expert Member
    fun/plinking for 22 lr. 22 mag is serious enough for SD, ever check its statistics

Ahmad,if u like cocked and locked then i am sure u will like Norinco NZ-85B pistol.it is SA/DA pistol and can be used cocked and locked.

Expert Member
    i like it much, actually your NZ 85 brought me from THR to Pakguns, i did not find it any shop yet who had one, i am planning to buy one or if not available, i will go for NP22 or 34 (Sig copy by Norinco)
    cheers

Expert Member
    @ CONNECTOR sorry i did not get what u said or u edited your post, this is my poor mans must have list. if you are making a list with un restricted finances, then it must be very larger containing lot of COLTS.
    cheers
    P.S i already have a pair of 38 specials so i am dreaming of 22

Enthusiast
    ahmad wot options r dre for a 22 mag or lr in the market?if u are dreaming of
    a taurus thn my friend u better wake up.its no gud.belive me
    \"There are only two types of warriors in this world.
    Those who serve the tyrants and those who serve
    the FREE MEN\"

Ahmad,it is very rare item.i was lucky to get it.

Expert Member
    @ connector the quality of taurus varies for each item. If a revolver is not seriously out of timing and not shaving lead its fine. Moreover 22 mag is no power house who will make the gun lemon.and this is my budget list so i am happy with taurus but ymmv
    cheers

Expert Member
    Did some one say taurus!

Expert Member
    Forgive me o lord i am the culprit
    cheers

I think most of the people here will go for more then 10 weapons in the price of Glock!
    All are gun Lovers here and the work which a Glock performs,a Darra made TT can also do.
    How often of you use your guns?May be once in a month or twice.As far as reliability is concerned,you would have to be very very sure that your Gun works when it is needed.Once it is Out,it has to fire or the opponent will give you not a single chance.
    There is no doubt about the reliability of Glock,Beretta and all the famous brands,Everyone will love to have 2 instead of 1 attached to his waist but the buying power of the people should also be considered.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Its about functionality, name as well as pride. or should i just say the more the merrier :)
    ... and then there was light !!

Quote Originally Posted by Firepower! View Post
    Do you guys favor a collection and variety of pistols/revolvers or just one expensive and reputed piece. I ask this because recently I have seen a quite a few people loading up on Turkish, Chinese and Brazillian imports. However, they always shy away from Glock, HK, Sig, Beretta etc. Whereas if they would sell half of their abovementioned imports, they could easily get Glock HK etc.

What do you think?

I for one like to have a few quality guns, and possibly not more than one from one company. If I do happen to end up with more than one from same company, I try to have them in different calibers, at least.
    AoA dear brothers!
    I would like to highlight basic question. Why to keep a gun? Definitely answer will be different for everyone but majority would say... Self Defence.
    Now irrespective of personal favourites, the important thing in a self defence weapon is reliablity, followed by accuracy. Your self defence or EDC (every day carry) weapon should be best you have & best practice with you have.

As a wise man once said, it's better to have one which will work than having many which may not.

Rest each gun is not merely design, material or durability, its a personality & we must respect that.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum