Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259 LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 5162

Thread: Provincial Arms Licence Thread

Yes. Finger printing was done back in march than the lock down. I think things will become smooth.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I talked to my agent an hour back. He gave me a 6 week window for an HD quota license
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Still waiting to get my picture taken for my HD license. Been almost a month

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Still waiting to get my picture taken for my HD license. Been almost a month
    From what I know, this month's quota has ended and they are now taking applications for next month's quota.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ED sir i applied in the beginning of last month. I don't know what quota i made it to. Last week I called up Adnan Bhai at DAAD and he said he will call me for the picture in a couple of days. Waiting game continues since then...

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    ED sir i applied in the beginning of last month. I don't know what quota i made it to. Last week I called up Adnan Bhai at DAAD and he said he will call me for the picture in a couple of days. Waiting game continues since then...
    My agent called me earlier last week and he told me that Friday was the last date for this month's quota.

Alhamdulilah got my Computerized Punjab license yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Alhamdulilah got my Computerized Punjab license yesterday
    Finally! Thats good.

As usual no updates, no conversions no new applications. The status quo is so mundane
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war"
    JFK

I would like to renew a Punjab arms license. I've checked on the Govt of Punjab website, and on the NADRA website. I was not able to find any instructions on renewal of an existing license.

There is a video on YouTube with some instructions on how to renew a Punjab license, but I'm not sure if the information is correct or not. Here is a link to the video:
    https://youtu.be/t4HZkUzvSU0

i'd appreciate your help in learning what the latest procedure for renewal is. If you know how to renew in Punjab please share this information with the rest of us here at PakGuns.

If you know where we can obtain this information, please share this knowledge with us.

If you watch the video I've linked above, please share with us if the information in there is correct or not.

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by vadvaro View Post
    I would like to renew a Punjab arms license. I've checked on the Govt of Punjab website, and on the NADRA website. I was not able to find any instructions on renewal of an existing license.

There is a video on YouTube with some instructions on how to renew a Punjab license, but I'm not sure if the information is correct or not. Here is a link to the video:
    https://youtu.be/t4HZkUzvSU0

i'd appreciate your help in learning what the latest procedure for renewal is. If you know how to renew in Punjab please share this information with the rest of us here at PakGuns.

If you know where we can obtain this information, please share this knowledge with us.

If you watch the video I've linked above, please share with us if the information in there is correct or not.

Thank you for your help.
    Do you have a copy license or card.

TsAR

It's a card type license

Quote Originally Posted by vadvaro View Post
    TsAR

It's a card type license
    You have to go to the same office where you applied for the card and apply for renewal as well.

Yet another "last" date for conversion of Punjab Manual License to computerized card !
    31st December 2020 (newspapers today).

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Yet another "last" date for conversion of Punjab Manual License to computerized card !
    31st December 2020 (newspapers today).
    This date was announced way back in May 2020, this add I believe is just a remainder.
    Last edited by TsAr; 20-12-2020 at 06:00 PM. Reason: bad edit

Rookie

PALS -Renewal and Fees

Dear members, There's a change in renewal process of punjab arms license (Card type). The process is that you have to visit your nearest Nadra esahulat center / franchisee. Franchisee will first check your details and than will inquire about period required for renewal. I opted for maximum 5 years and the total fee paid was 6624 PKRs. (76 rupees extra was charged by franchisee for his service).
    Franchisee informed me that now the fee is paid you will receive a message from your nearest Nadra center for the collection of your renewed license and submission of old license. Holder is not required to visit Nadra center for data entry, snaps, and etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is such a neat system. I hope the same holds true for MOI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    My agent called me earlier last week and he told me that Friday was the last date for this month's quota.
    ED bro which quota you are talking about, i also got a approval through a friend of mine in november, he said its CM quota and i'll get it done from home dept but the issue here is that my age on cnic is 24 and the minimum age limit is 25. so now i'm waiting to turn 25, is there any chance if i get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by musfyua View Post
    ED bro which quota you are talking about, i also got a approval through a friend of mine in november, he said its CM quota and i'll get it done from home dept but the issue here is that my age on cnic is 24 and the minimum age limit is 25. so now i'm waiting to turn 25, is there any chance if i get it now?
    Nopes. You will have to wait for your 25th birthday, I am afraid.

Name:  IMG_20210128_114939.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  21.6 KB

only two days validity
    Itna zulam yaar
    The first mistake of weapon. May be the last mistake of life.

Rookie
    Respected fellow members, can anyone guide me regarding renewal of Balochistan license (all Pakistan), when it's going to be computerised?
    No passion, no glory,, Same damn story!!!