Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258
Results 5,141 to 5,147 of 5147

Thread: Provincial Arms Licence Thread

Yes. Finger printing was done back in march than the lock down. I think things will become smooth.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I talked to my agent an hour back. He gave me a 6 week window for an HD quota license
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Still waiting to get my picture taken for my HD license. Been almost a month

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Still waiting to get my picture taken for my HD license. Been almost a month
    From what I know, this month's quota has ended and they are now taking applications for next month's quota.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ED sir i applied in the beginning of last month. I don't know what quota i made it to. Last week I called up Adnan Bhai at DAAD and he said he will call me for the picture in a couple of days. Waiting game continues since then...

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    ED sir i applied in the beginning of last month. I don't know what quota i made it to. Last week I called up Adnan Bhai at DAAD and he said he will call me for the picture in a couple of days. Waiting game continues since then...
    My agent called me earlier last week and he told me that Friday was the last date for this month's quota.

Alhamdulilah got my Computerized Punjab license yesterday