Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 5131

Thread: Provincial Arms Licence Thread

Most of the crimes are committed by unlicensed weapons every one knows that so what is the point to ban the licenses all the time, it's just stupid.bad guys are hanging around with full automatic weapons and they don't allow a law abiding citezen to have a handgun,such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    yes its true as they have even eaten all Govt fees
    if they open the legal way. this will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Most of the crimes are committed by unlicensed weapons every one knows that so what is the point to ban the licenses all the time, it's just stupid.bad guys are hanging around with full automatic weapons and they don't allow a law abiding citizen to have a handgun,such a shame.
    this is old stupid act by the government. they know all but still at the end, legal gun owners get affected.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    they cannot check each and every license they will first hit duplicates if they have plans but cards are on safer side as courts will create or can hold their exercise has happened in case of MOI licenses so specifically the ones pending for approval are in deep shit

Aoa all
    Just for information
    I have submitted one sell/ deposit against rejected Punjab license note back to nadra after completing the procedure from arms dealer.
    Thanks Allah

AOA

Need to renew a couple of Provincial Punjab Computerized licenses . Is it same fee & procedure . And also where to submit the license renewal fee

Can we pay Punjab Licenses renewal fees online using UBL omni ?

Assalamo Alaikum brothers

I had to change my pistol bought last month so I went to dealer who however told me to get renew purchase time since it was expired some days ago. Do I need to renew purchase time. Im at Khi.
    ěn3 $h°T ěn3 ěpp°rtunítř

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    Assalamo Alaikum brothers

I had to change my pistol bought last month so I went to dealer who however told me to get renew purchase time since it was expired some days ago. Do I need to renew purchase time. Im at Khi.
    Yes.. Every time you purchase a weapon you will need a fresh PP.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes.. Every time you purchase a weapon you will need a fresh PP.
    JAZAKALLAH ED Bro. Anytime you're ready to help PG guys...
    ěn3 $h°T ěn3 ěpp°rtunítř

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    JAZAKALLAH ED Bro. Anytime you're ready to help PG guys...
    I have made an FAQ list Iceberg bro.. Regarding common licnesing questions

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...703#post513703
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have made an FAQ list Iceberg bro.. Regarding common licnesing questions

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...703#post513703
    great brother. Much educated from it.
    ěn3 $h°T ěn3 ěpp°rtunítř

Need a bit help i want to buy .22lr semi auto rifle whats the procedure for it i am from punjab? Thx in adv

Edit: Dunno if its offtopic but i am a govt clerck does that allowes me to have a gratis license and tell me how many bullets can store in my home officially and un officially.
    Last edited by Killer5610; 27-03-2020 at 09:37 AM.

Are Punjab License renewal being done at present . Means NADRA office at Mushtaq Gurmani Road is open for facility or not ?

Thanks

Hi,
    Does anybody know if bore change, validity change from Punjab to All-Pak and ammo increase letters have any expiry date?
    Got them issued from punjab home dept a few weeks ago and was wondering if there is a time limit within which i need to take them to NADRA.
    Doesnt say anything on the letters themsleves.

Thanks

Submitted Rs5000 Nadra License fee, Insha Allah would be getting my computerized license pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain182 View Post
    Hi,
    Does anybody know if bore change, validity change from Punjab to All-Pak and ammo increase letters have any expiry date?
    Got them issued from punjab home dept a few weeks ago and was wondering if there is a time limit within which i need to take them to NADRA.
    Doesnt say anything on the letters themsleves.

Thanks
    I guess there is a time line, 60 days or so. You can double check that.
    And I also need to get the rounds increased can you guide me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    I guess there is a time line, 60 days or so. You can double check that.
    And I also need to get the rounds increased can you guide me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Thanks. Will get in touch with the home department people and ask them.

Regarding increase in rounds I unfortunately dont know the exact procedure myself other than that it was the home secretary who sanctioned it.
    Someone i know was going to meet him regarding his own licenses and i just asked them to get it done for me as well.
    Wish i could help more.

When we had increased the number of rounds, a fixed fee was Rs.1000 if I remember well, Rs.20 per round and card replacement fee of Rs.1500. But there is a fixed limit for every caliber, which is 200 round for .223. This was for K.P. and assumed to be the same in Punjab.

Mine was increased to 500 rounds for 9mm. .223 can also be increased to 500.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Submitted Rs5000 Nadra License fee, Insha Allah would be getting my computerized license pretty soon.
    What is your location bro? and what typr of licence u have applied? licences are closed for general public i guess.
    Well i have got my approval from CM, on CM quota but the problem is that the minimum age should be 25 years and unfortunatly i'm under 25