Page 1 of 256 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Provincial Arms Licence Thread

Provincial Arms Licence Thread

Does anyone know about the license in Sindh ? When does the Sindh Government allow submitting docs to give the civilians ?

"PROCEDURES FOR ISSUANCE OF ARMS LICENSE

1. Fill up Arms License Form (http://pportal.punjab.gov.pk/punjabc...&txtUserID=407)
    2. Attach one copy of Identity Card with the duly filled up Forms.
    3. Get verification from Police Station, DSP and SP concerned on filled up Arms License Form.
    4. Applicant himself should appear before the Deputy Commissioner alongwith the copy of I.D. Card.
    5. Deputy Commissioner will order for the issuance of Arms License on the Form.
    6. Pasting of Tickets equivalent to Rs.1500/- for Arms License Form is required. Submit the forms in Arms Licensing Issuing Branch in the D.C. Office concerned and the copy of the Arms license will be issued and applicant will purchase Arm from Arms Dealer and its entry will be made in the Post Office and renewal thereof will be made annually with fee."
    Last edited by Naveed_pk; 30-01-2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Information Added !

not really!!

Actually it will probably take the same time n same money! to get an all pakistan license.. i tried getting one.. but the guy told me not too...

I suggest you try get an all pakistan one instead
    \"Sa viv deche des formas; ka sa maekus\"
    Knowledge flows through practice and patience - proverb

Lord of War
    yes all pakistan licence is good

Does anyoe have contacts to get me a All Pak License . I recently got Sindh License since all pakistan one was temporarily stopped. Howmuch all Pak license costs fee + agent fee ?

Lord of War
    Its around 18000 with 5 year validity

Expert Member
    The licenses are still closed. The last order we placed was for 10,000 each, but after talking to my guy it seems like that next time he gets a quota he will sell each for 14500 each.

Lord of War
    The rate 14500 rs are in isb if u are in karachi it will cost 18000 from a arm dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Firepower!
    The licenses are still closed. .
    any idea when they start processing.. I have a 1 pending with the local dealer in khi
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

Isl. books are in printing somewhere in Khi, thats what i m told. i personally got involved and made my sindh license for just 2500 (shotgun) but it took me 18 days to get hold on the book.

regards
    \"God, Family & Guns: Plenty to be thankful for !\"

(if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem)

Lord of War
    @Sohail, how & from where r the Sindh licenses being made? Mine were from DCOs, but they have been deprived of issuing licenses now. Home Secretary? Whats the process?
    A pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss. -- Jack Weaver

Mine is the same question from sohail. Getting all sindh in just 2500 is a good deal and also in just 18 days. Sohail plzz tell the procedure and source.
    A person with an arm is a citizen,
    A person without an arm is a subject.

What you want to be?

dude 2500 is a good deal. would love to get one at this price ?. Please provide contact details.

Enthusiast
    See if you make it yourself you just have to pay the challan that is 2500 for the shotgun and 4000 for the psitol for all sindh license. Rest is the legal process you have to follow. The main part of this legal process is getting the character certificate from the local TPO and PS. The legal process also requires you to be a tax payer and have a NTN number and also a domicile. If you have all the documents ready you will surely get it just paying the challan. Usually the process takes 20 days.

Expert Member
    The Licencese are still closed.

Very likely that they will open in early or mid March.

All of you concerned have recieved a PM, please check.

Sorry for the inconveniance.

Osam you are cent percent correct. the process is very lengthy as at one stage i thought to stop it but i didn't.

home sec quota>DC>SHO>DSP>TPO>DIG> then eventually you have to collect your book from DC.

regards
    \"God, Family & Guns: Plenty to be thankful for !\"

(if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem)

But sohail when i visited the DC office a couple of years back, they asked me for the bribe and clearly mentioned that my dream cannot come true until I pay their desired amount. Its really shocking for me that you went through such a plain process since culture there doesnt seem to get changed within past 2 yrs.
    A person with an arm is a citizen,
    A person without an arm is a subject.

What you want to be?

Expert Member
    I just dont understand this Home Sec. quota thing. Can some one please elaborate on this in DETAIL. I will appreciate it.

Also please discuss the pros and cons, since there must be some enticement to get them when you can easily get Federal ones.

@FP, is the 14,500 regular fee for all Pakistan or we are talking about heavy markup ?
    ... and then there was light !!

Quote Originally Posted by Firepower!
    I just dont understand this Home Sec. quota thing. Can some one please elaborate on this in DETAIL. I will appreciate it.

Also please discuss the pros and cons, since there must be some enticement to get them when you can easily get Federal ones.
    The way ministers are authorised to give out licence that is the same ways home sec are authorised to give out licences. The home sec.. gives out a letter stating that xyz is authorised to get a licence from his quote. The letter is taken to the dco camp office and an entry is made stating the fact. A form is issued to be filled out along with a character certificate from the Ps of our localit. Once that is done the DCO authroises the liceses and the book is issued. The book is then within 15 days registered at the post office. one a weapon has been purchased the same lic book needs to be entred at the dco office and the same needs to be entered at the PS.
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

In Peshawar All Pakistan rate is 12-14000 from dealer to dealer and mine told me they will start after a week...
    Local NWFP are closed also unless u have 'jack'!
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !