Thread: Semi-Automatic Shotguns accepting Shaheen Cartridges

I have been reading the posts at the forum. I find that Baikal MP153 is fine with Shaheen Cartridges. Could you please inform me of models better than Baikal MP153 that are known to work fine with local Shaheen Cartridges?

Pretty much all shotguns "better" than the Baikal will work fine with Shaheen, provided the ammo is fresh stock.

As regards models, there are hundreds of them, what do you have in mind? autoloaders? I would recommend the Beretta Silver Mallard (dunno if they still make it) or any good American Shotgun like Winchesters etc.

I have heard of problems with Inertia Driven Shotguns and Shaheen ammo, although personally I do not subscribe to that argument on a theoretical basis. I think our knowledgeable members would shed greater light on the matter as I am just a novice in this field.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

MP-153 cycles every thing like a machine gun. It operates well not only on shaheen cartridges but you can also fire even other low grade local made cartridges . I have my prsonnel experience and never faced any problem with any type of ammo even in worst operating conditions. It is a really rugged gun, hats off to Russian technology.

Member Extraordinaire
    in the range of 50k mp153 is best shotgun