Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yarygin PYa / MP-443 "Grach"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir
    i have already fired from 12 gauges pistol and no doubt it is a good gun
    I thought 12gauge had a CF98, does he have a Viking as well?
    Seems like you really got him infected with handguns :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir
    i have already fired from 12 gauges pistol and no doubt it is a good gun
    I thought 12gauge had a CF98, does he have a Viking as well?
    Seems like you really got him infected with handguns :)

Ilyas Bhai hangun infection spreads really fast. ;)

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Member Extraordinaire
    Yes ILLYAS he has also made it enter iny wish list instead of cf 98.
    Now it reads ad local 92fs clone baikal np 22 and nz 85

@12gauge... Good going Bro :)
    @Zakir Bhai.... Zakir Bhai talking about your wish list, why don't you please share with all of us the list of weapons
    you already have, coz I am sure it already is amazing :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad
    plus do the have supported or unsupported chamber?
    Kabooms are results of excessive pressure levels build up inside a firearm.. for which following can be reasons:

case failure/rupture for which unsupported chamber is one suspected cause. much of which we heard in .40S&W Glock22/23.

Barrel obstructions of any sort, even lead fouling in excess, can make it happen, that is why polygonal rifled barrels are not recommended for lead cast bullets as they gather up lead inside them faster than conventional rifling.

Ammo problem, like way too less powder/charge inside the case.. this results not in proper burning of powder, rather it ends up in DETONATION! a faulty factory piece or faulty handload. Bullet seated way much inside the case is another ammo related issue resulting in excess pressure levels.

Round is out of battery. that is, the round is not fully inserted in chamber, meaning slide is not fully closed. This is a rare case and is more pistol design dependant. e.g a 92FS cannot fire unless slide is not fully locked with locking blocks held in locking position, because the hammer doesnt fall fully unless the said condition is fullfilled.

So incase of a GRACH Kb! you should not only see ammunition or supportiveness of chamber, there can be other reasons as mentioned above.
    My finger on the trigger with what's so foreign in my sights ..... Anger rise !
    We wage a war ... our nature to preserve... By any means... our enemies be gone...!
    No longer can we wait, As an enemy drains our future,As the light of a new day shines, Our anger fuels our march this dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    few days back i went to an arms dealer to buy baikal viking mp446 for my cousin. It was priced 66000. The guy there told me that if i am not interested in the viking model, they had local Yargin grach there available with them (the steel frame model adopted by russian army). It was cheap comparable to viking. It was for 58 thousand. Reason was that viking was an export model while grach was local. I want to ask the you guys (especially 12guage who has alot experience in baikal) that is yargin grach better than the viking bcuz yargin grach can handle 7n21 +P+ russian armor piercing ammo meaning that it can sustain more hot round than viking. What do you guys say
    hello. Where did you find this? I know its very old thread. But want to know where?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    few days back i went to an arms dealer to buy baikal viking mp446 for my cousin. It was priced 66000. The guy there told me that if i am not interested in the viking model, they had local Yargin grach there available with them (the steel frame model adopted by russian army). It was cheap comparable to viking. It was for 58 thousand. Reason was that viking was an export model while grach was local. I want to ask the you guys (especially 12guage who has alot experience in baikal) that is yargin grach better than the viking bcuz yargin grach can handle 7n21 +P+ russian armor piercing ammo meaning that it can sustain more hot round than viking. What do you guys say

the Pya Grach woouold be a great buy at even three times its price as it was nearly 10 years ago.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com