Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baikal-442 aka Makarov 12 Shots

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    exactly the other stuff will be expensive as well like fs92 and glocks gen 4 coming from across the border.
    Definitely ۔
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    is the market stable or prices are going up.
    Most dealers are not selling, whatever item they're selling is with 40-50% increase as compared to last week. I'm advising people not to buy anything for now.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Most dealers are not selling, whatever item they're selling is with 40-50% increase as compared to last week. I'm advising people not to buy anything for now.
    But brother
    Things will get worst with each moment passed
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    But brother
    Things will get worst with each moment passed
    Brother, dealers / importers have huge stashes imported, if we don't buy they will be forced to reduce somewhat

Brother, dealers / importers have huge stashes imported, if we don't buy they will be forced to reduce somewhat

You mean boycott
    Which is not possible since we are not on one platform
    Maybe we pakgunners 10 or 20 people's will do that but how about many others : (
    My life my rules...

They will double the prices in 6 to 7 months.yes its better not to buy if not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    You mean boycott
    Which is not possible since we are not on one platform
    Maybe we pakgunners 10 or 20 people's will do that but how about many others : (
    Sir we all know gun enthusiasts outside of PG, on WhatsApp etc, we should spread this ideology. Refrain from buying unless absolutely necessary or getting a v good deal.

I was searching for something on amazon about makarov and it was hard to believe what I have just read.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My life my rules...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Sir we all know gun enthusiasts outside of PG, on WhatsApp etc, we should spread this ideology. Refrain from buying unless absolutely necessary or getting a v good deal.
    I've stoped buying for years now. I buy either from fellow enthusiasts or from POF. I rarely eer buy anything from the open market now.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com