Thread: Baikal-442 Makarov Unboxing/Disassembly/Test fires

Baikal-442 Makarov Unboxing/Disassembly/Test fires

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Thanks for the awesome video good Afzaal bhai. I am glad I am also getting this weapon.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Thanks for the awesome video good Afzaal bhai. I am glad I am also getting this weapon.
    I'm obliged E.D Bhai let me congratulate you in advance and please get asap you can few days ago I was hearing rumors of import ban Which has been happened yesterday just Google & you will get to know.
    Good luck piyare Bhai
    Stay blessed.
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I'm obliged E.D Bhai let me congratulate you in advance and please get asap you can few days ago I was hearing rumors of import ban Which has been happened yesterday just Google & you will get to know.
    Good luck piyare Bhai
    Stay blessed.
    Oh. I am getting one from fellow member 9mm bro. He has been nice enough to keep his piece waiting for me while I get my paper work in order. That's why I love this forum so much..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh. I am getting one from fellow member 9mm bro. He has been nice enough to keep his piece waiting for me while I get my paper work in order. That's why I love this forum so much..
    Lol it's a relief then
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Lol it's a relief then
    Same here bro. Otherwise, the market has surged beyond rationale