Thread: TT in 9mm

TT in 9mm

Hi guys,
    Please share your feedback about 9mm TT. I want to buy one for CC. How's the performance of TT in 9mm?
    Please do avoid from suggesting other pistols for CC as right now my concern is TT in 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran_sgd View Post
    Hi guys,
    Please share your feedback about 9mm TT. I want to buy one for CC. How's the performance of TT in 9mm?
    Please do avoid from suggesting other pistols for CC as right now my concern is TT in 9mm.
    If CC is the reason, don't buy any local one.

Hi guys,
    I have one from Norinco made in China. It works good. The 9mm recoil is very controllable to compare with .30 bore TT. But just like all TT's, I wouldn't recommend carrying it with loaded chamber. It also has a manual safety on the left side but I will not rely on it. I think it can be carried but with empty chamber.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Hi guys,
    If you are willing to buy one, you can contact me because I have been wanting to sell it to upgrade to another pistol.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

9mm TT is the Norinco NP-17, now available @ Rs.55K in Peshawar. It is with larger, wraparound plastic grip and thumb safety. Eight round magazines have rear spacer to hold shorter 9mm rounds snugly. Peshawar dealers are posting on YouTube vlogs. It is the cheapest imported 9mm one can buy.