Thread: Shotgun | Skeet Shooting for a Noob

Shotgun | Skeet Shooting for a Noob

Hello Everybody!
    I'm interested to start skeet shooting and will be grateful for advice on which shotgun to purchase for this purpose.

I am based in KHI.

I have no idea about shotgun prices so haven't set a budget. Preference is for something that offers good value for money at prevailing prices. E.g. bought a CZ SP-01 Shadow back in 2013 and a POF Sarz B6 back in 2016, both thanks to guidance received from here.

Look forward to the feedback!
    "Stop acting so small! You are the universe in ecstatic motion." - Rumi

For skeet shooting you need a heavy (less kicking) and long barrel (smooth swing) shotgun
    IMO Baikal mp27em1c sporting has both features.
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Go for the sport, Sir. Next logical upgrade for the experienced shooter. Last year I bought a single clay-target thrower (USA made, Rs.15K, Shamsuddin Arms) and use inherited French side by side and DSA Shooter(30" barrel). We can usually break one in three clays.
    If you are NOT indulging competitive clay shooting and low-recoil is paramount, then go for semi-auto.
    My shooting colleague bought Baikal-155 SA, last week (mentioned in another thread) and we will take it out next weekend for function testing and clay shooting.
    Enjoy your new sport, I certainly am !
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 24-01-2022 at 04:45 PM.