Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need suggestions for 9mm sub-guns (Semi Auto)

Rookie

Need suggestions for 9mm sub-guns (Semi Auto)

Salam All,

Can someone please suggest some 9mm sub-guns like the MP5 etc. But it should be semi auto, and available in Karachi. Something that I can keep on my pistol license.

Thank you
    Last edited by Shah1; 21-10-2021 at 07:10 PM.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

CZ Scorpion Evo 3

there are few options like pof5,saiga9 and cz evo, members from Karachi will be in best position to guide you about their prices and availability in Karachi.

Rookie
    Thank you brothers Sniper10 and FA226.

I'm also curious regarding the legality of keeping a sub gun on pistol license in Karachi. My license is balochistan issued and valid for all Pakistan.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post

I'm also curious regarding the legality of keeping a sub gun on pistol license in Karachi. My license is balochistan issued and valid for all Pakistan.
    i think you should be good to go with it on pistol licence,i my self have a pof4 pistol on my 9mm pistol licence.if you look around all the security companies have given most of their guards local made .30 and 9mm pistol in mp5 and Ak shape.

Saiga is above 250K, Scorpion above 450k, as per peshwar you-tubers. But for sake of knowledge and info, what is the affordable reliable weapon in this category.

asak , aside fm pof5 , all the other options are not bang for buck , if one is willing to spend 3 lac , he should convert his license to a 223 semi auto rifle and buy the real deal , a 223 vepr , if one wants to stay confined to a 9mm , a Glock 17 with 33round mags attached to a butt stock is not a bad option either .

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Salam All,

Can someone please suggest some 9mm sub-guns like the MP5 etc. But it should be semi auto, and available in Karachi. Something that I can keep on my pistol license.

Thank you
    If the barrel length of the weapon is up to or below the max allowed on a pistol, it will be classified as a pistol. Anything above that is automatically considered to be in the rifle category. To the best of my knowledge there is no separate category for sub guns.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Salam All,

Thank you
    Get POF 5 from POF Outlet. Simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    bro but it not so simple,the problem is that pof5 is out of stock most of the time for a common man.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bro but it not so simple,the problem is that pof5 is out of stock most of the time for a common man.
    Apparently I heard one could still lace an order for a POF 5 with WILS or POF and it could take upto a year for collection. I don't know what's the procedure to do so or if it is still possible or not but may be some fellow members here will know better and could advise.

A few years ago the last stock was cleared at 125K a piece, I enquired from all 3 outlests Wah, Lahore and Karachi but sadly they were all out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Apparently I heard one could still lace an order for a POF 5 with WILS or POF and it could take upto a year for collection. I don't know what's the procedure to do so or if it is still possible or not but may be some fellow members here will know better and could advise.

A few years ago the last stock was cleared at 125K a piece, I enquired from all 3 outlests Wah, Lahore and Karachi but sadly they were all out of stock.
    Don't know about Karachi. But at Wah Outlet, ample ammo and rifles stocks are available. All you need is valid license / demand note for ammo / rifles. Semi Auto G3 in .308 (not POF Sporter), POF 4, POF 5, POF X are available.Name:  IMG-20211019-WA0068.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  87.8 KB

Don't know about Karachi. But at Wah Outlet, ample ammo and rifles stocks are available. All you need is valid license / demand note for ammo / rifles. Semi Auto G3 in .308 (not POF Sporter), POF 4, POF 5, POF X are available.Name:  IMG-20211019-WA0068.jpg
    Thanks for updating us bro.

are pof b6 and st9 still available ??

Any bolt action rifle from POF? An aged dealer in Peshawar told me that POF is still making commercial bolt action rifles in .308 but they are not selling to K.P dealers, is it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Any bolt action rifle from POF? An aged dealer in Peshawar told me that POF is still making commercial bolt action rifles in .308 but they are not selling to K.P dealers, is it right?
    They don't make any bolt action rifle for commercial market and the 308 win spoter is no more a winsporer as leon said its a semi auto g3 the one difference is it has black furniture instead of g3s green and instead of black paint finish it is phosphate coated.

Dear this isn't the case. I have a .308 semi auto demand note issued by ICT. Been well over a month and a half that i have tried various sources to get my hands on semi auto G3 or sporter, whatever you want to call it. It's not available in stock.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

They don't make any bolt action rifle for commercial market and the 308 win spoter is no more a winsporer as leon said its a semi auto g3 the one difference is it has black furniture instead of g3s green and instead of black paint finish it is phosphate coated.
    So, for the reason that only semi auto G3 is not worthy .308, an alternate should be searched. Hope for the better choices in import.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    So, for the reason that only semi auto G3 is not worthy .308, an alternate should be searched. Hope for the better choices in import.
    I don't think any imported 308 will be available in reasonable prices,I have the pof 308 win sporter on my kpk booklet all Pakistan licence but now the kpk computerised card licence is issued for bolt action 308 only so one can't get a semi auto 308 on kpk licence any more.

I don't think any imported 308 will be available in reasonable prices,I have the pof 308 win sporter on my kpk booklet all Pakistan licence but now the kpk computerised card licence is issued for bolt action 308 only so one can't get a semi auto 308 on kpk licence any more.
    I also have a card Lic. of K.P. (for B.A) but no rifle ... but good news are on the way... just have a face to face chat with an importer... They expect their next shipment in 20-30 days.