Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIFLES CIRCULATING IN MARKET ( Norinco CQ-A, Taurus T4 & ZEV AR-15

Dear Members,

I have heard that CQA rifle is short these days. Do you know someone who has them in Karachi? Also, is someone willing to sell their used one?
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Dear Fellow Members,

I had bought a CQ-A rifle from a dealer in 200k, but the dealer didn't have it in stock. And before he could arrange one, CQA became short in the market and now even the dealer can't find any. I'm being offered another rifle with all American AR15/M4 parts and a Chinese barrel in 190k. But I'm not so sure about it's authenticity. Below are the pictures I received:

Name:  IMG-20211217-WA0002.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  42.3 KB
    Name:  IMG-20211217-WA0001.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  48.1 KB

Should I get it or should I wait for NIB CQ-A to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Dear Fellow Members,

I had bought a CQ-A rifle from a dealer in 200k, but the dealer didn't have it in stock. And before he could arrange one, CQA became short in the market and now even the dealer can't find any. I'm being offered another rifle with all American AR15/M4 parts and a Chinese barrel in 190k. But I'm not so sure about it's authenticity. Below are the pictures I received:

Have you made the complete payment in advance?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Have you made the complete payment in advance?
    I had given 20k in advance. But I also got my license converted from pistol to rifle and got permit for 223 caliber which cost me total 23k. So, all in all, I haven't paid anything for the rifle yet.

Dear Fellow Members,

I would definitely ask for a refund and wait for the CQ to arrive. 101%

I had given 20k in advance. But I also got my license converted from pistol to rifle and got permit for 223 caliber which cost me total 23k. So, all in all, I haven't paid anything for the rifle yet.
    In that case its ok, if you can manage from Peshawar, thats better than waiting.

Finally found and bought a Norinco stamped CQA rifle at 240k. I had gotten fed up of waiting and new shipment price is also going to be high due to dollar rate.

Finally found and bought a Norinco stamped CQA rifle at 240k. I had gotten fed up of waiting and new shipment price is also going to be high due to dollar rate.
    congratulations bro.you have done the right thing even price in Peshawar is around 200 to 205k nowadays.

Congratulations dear, you did the right thing, at least the itch has been done with. Enjoy it, its a good gun

please share dealer name

thanks

PB = Polished Brass

Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    please share dealer name

thanks
    Mahmood bhai at Famous Arms

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Dear Fellow Members,

A cq barrel with Amarican parts??? I am trying to wrap my head around the concept...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com