Thread: Suggestion

Lightbulb Suggestion

Meine recently market visit ki to 2 handguns mein confuse hoon System Defence C9 , aur tp9 elite combat ,
    C9 mujhe achi lagi per meine kuch youtube pe videos mein suna ke wo POF ki bullets pe sahi work nahi krti aur quality wise achi nahi hai POF ki bullets pe atakti hia, baki chinese pe sahi work karti hai ab mujhe confirm nahi ap logo se mashwara chaiye . baki tp9 elite combat achi lagi per wo conceal carry ke liye thori bari gun hai . so pls guide kardein aur kisi pas agar ye weapons hai to pics b share karde .. aur review b de. aur mujhe pump action ke lehaz se b guide kardein 100k ke andar konsay pump action achay atay hain zyaada expensive na ho 7+1 ya isse zyada agar koi ata hai tu .. thanks
    Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins..

aur pls ye b batadein ke glock 17 used mein agar buy karta hoon tu kitnay tak parhegi ?

Member Extraordinaire
    Cf98 ya np22 le lo
    Baqi paise k golian le lo.
    Pump action Abhi new import mein nai aye

handgun mein 2 lacs tak konsi achi rahegi ? system defence c9 hai kisi ke pas ya kisi ne use kari ho to ?

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent1 View Post
    handgun mein 2 lacs tak konsi achi rahegi ? system defence c9 hai kisi ke pas ya kisi ne use kari ho to ?
    save up and get a good handgun,
    Turkish are all showbaazi

turkish atleast local guns se to behter hi hai , plus original glock etc to out of range hia

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I told you the same thing bro. Forget online reviews. Go for anything with a hammer instead of a striker. Since its your very first gun, I would go with the CF 98/NP42. Reliable as hell. (7 years of abuse on my NP 42 and by abuse I really mean that, still shoots dead accurate, every time I pull the trigger).

Comes with a decocker, manual safety and LCI. The NP 42 variant has a textured grip. Throw in a bunch of small spare parts that come in as standard, light frame making it easier to cc and a medium size and 15 round capacity. It eats whatever you throw at it.

Front and back serrations for ease of chambering. Rail in case you have a thing for gun mounted lasers and lights.

Best of all there is an extremely tiny line behind the frame. That line extends to the rear sight itself. In case, the rear sight is misaligned you can align it with the line on the frame.

If you think its a bit ugly for your tastes, there is the Salsilmarz Klinic 2000 Light. Good gun. Basically, the full steel version of the B6, which is polymer frame but also a decent gun.

Unfortunately, I don't like the serrations of these weapons. They are small and the checkering is not very aggressive. First time I chambered the weapon, I hurt my hand and started bleeding.

You cal also go for the NP 22 or the NP 34. Both Chinese variants of the tried and tested Sig 226 platform. Basically the same platform as that gun you like, the PX 3, but in 9mm.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Extraordinaire
    He is not looking for suggestions, but he wants someone to validate his choice for the Turkish crap.
    now days people want to buy guns so they have the bragging rights... and sadly the Chinese guns don't offer that

Get Canik TP9 Compact Elite and Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    He is not looking for suggestions, but he wants someone to validate his choice for the Turkish crap.
    now days people want to buy guns so they have the bragging rights... and sadly the Chinese guns don't offer that
    First get a pistol then suggest

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    First get a pistol then suggest
    Think of the devil and the devil is here.
    I am only suggesting him because back in 2013 I was in the same boat as this chap, wanted a Turkish, back then they had the dolphin and pirhana. But as you already know I got the np42 which i was content with (it was 100% reliable) but I wanted to upgrade and now I'm saving for the real deal...

Think of the devil and the devil is here.
    I am only suggesting him because back in 2013 I was in the same boat as this chap, wanted a Turkish, back then they had the dolphin and pirhana. But as you already know I got the np42 which i was content with (it was 100% reliable) but I wanted to upgrade and now I'm saving for the real deal...
    I will keep on repeating till the time you get what I call a pistol.

You are in same old boat with Saiga.

Member Extraordinaire
    No uncle you are wrong.
    Saiga is pure unadulterated fun.

https://youtu.be/pR5a1xDo9_g

No uncle you are wrong.
    Saiga is pure unadulterated fun.

https://youtu.be/pR5a1xDo9_g
    I stand corrected.

I agree with your suggestion. CF98 / NP42 is lot better than anything else. If low on budget get CF98/NP42. Otherwise, get Glock 19. There is nothing in between.

Don't get confused bud
    Get Makarov 12 shot for CC and kral xps for HD 7+1
    Saiga or molot are better choices but out of your budget
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...