Thread: Import FN from USA ,

Import FN from USA ,

Dear Folks , I am currently in USA in the process of initiating a small Arms business in Texas , I am interested in exporting hunting gear along with Small Pistols to Pakistan , I tried to google for procedure , but i am not able to gather information , I am looking to gather ,
    How much time is required to get an Import permit In Pakistan , how can I pay from Pakistan to FN or Gloak in USA , is it through L/C or pay locally in USA ,

and last one , is it feasible to even do this business of exporting from USA to PAK ,

your input will be greatly appreciated.
    regards

Lord of War
    Exports to Pakistan from USA are banned completely and they even refused request of Pak Army for import of Sniper Rifles of 50Cal few years back. The (ARMS) importers of Pak uses other channels/countries for this purpose. And the out of way route to Pak. is Afgh...

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Exports to Pakistan from USA are banned completely and they even refused request of Pak Army for import of Sniper Rifles of 50Cal few years back. The (ARMS) importers of Pak uses other channels/countries for this purpose. And the out of way route to Pak. is Afgh...
    Thanks Much Khalil , Can you guide me to apply for license for import in Pakistan , I saw the threads regarding MOC notification in Forum , secondly if its being imported through ATTA , the current situation in Afgh will change the scenario in any direction , Can it be imported from Austria oe Belgium ,

Name:  Screenshot_2021-08-17-19-05-41-443_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  44.1 KB

Situation is changed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2021-08-17-19-05-41-443_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  44.1 KB

Situation is changed now.
    Thanks , I. just talked to a dealer in Peshawar , he was telling me about exactly same , he even told that they sold all the rifles in one week , for 5Lakh/PC

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashfaqad View Post
    Thanks , I. just talked to a dealer in Peshawar , he was telling me about exactly same , he even told that they sold all the rifles in one week , for 5Lakh/PC
    Not one week sir. A few hours only. It was like a loot sale! 100 pieces sold. All at the rate of 500k each!
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 19-08-2021 at 10:26 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Not one week sir. A few hours only. I was like a loot sale! 100 pieces sold. All at the rate of 500k each!
    Which rifle was it??....

Dear ashfaqad!

I am only a user of the forum, never involved in the business of arms. For the import procedure you will have to contact another dealer in the business (with personal good relations). Pioneer Arms, Scopes and Barrels (Imad, himself, said in most of his videos) and others in Karachi are importing their own shipments.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Which rifle was it??....

Dear ashfaqad!

I am only a user of the forum, never involved in the business of arms. For the import procedure you will have to contact another dealer in the business (with personal good relations). Pioneer Arms, Scopes and Barrels (Imad, himself, said in most of his videos) and others in Karachi are importing their own shipments.
    Zev 5.56 with copper coloured barrel.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Just received courtesy TAName:  IMG-20210822-WA0014.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  100.0 KB