Thread: HS9 vs TP9 Sf Elite vs TH9

HS9 vs TP9 Sf Elite vs TH9

Aoa, Eid Mubarak!
    thoughts on above 3 would be appreciated. Also where to purchase in khi and current prices in khi & peshawar. I'm currently considering one of them (possibly C/SC version) as replacement for baikal mak. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Purdey View Post
    Aoa, Eid Mubarak!
    thoughts on above 3 would be appreciated. Also where to purchase in khi and current prices in khi & peshawar. I'm currently considering one of them (possibly C/SC version) as replacement for baikal mak. TIA
    Khair Mubarak (Thanks for the good wishes).... Well, all of the THREE are good choices, valueable and best for conceal carry. There is a little diff. in TH9, which is hammer fired, and is best for those who love the platform. HS9 is imported and sold by Springfield Aromory (IN U.S) as Their XD line and has proved to be reliable. (I don't like Grip Safety in HS9). Their new line of product in CC. is H-11 (12 Shots -after HS9), sold by Springfield as HELLCAT. Which has proven its reliability and won awards in the U.S. So is Canik TP9SF Elite, imported by Canik USA and is the perfect choice at all, as its reliable, having 13, 15 (and 17 or 18 optional) shots Mags, have cut for optical sights, comes with 2 mags/holster, back straps, a little longer bbl then its compititors, front serrations, front glow in the dark sight (by exposing to light), and the last, having less price then HS9. Color of choices are avialable in TP9 SF El, Black, ODG and Tungston (I have seen them).

In Peshwar Market, price of HS9 is upto 140k (Max), TP9SF El is hovering between 115k to 120k and TH9 is available between 100k to 110k (last week). New Turkish stock is on the way to Pakistan and there is a further drop in prices expected.

This person is exploring Peshawar Market...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcR...iEm2pt91rmfVRQ
    Last edited by Khalil; 23-07-2021 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Correction

Member Extraordinaire
    Id go with the HS9 or the HS11

Aoa, Eid Mubarak!
    waalikumsalam.
    bro go for hs9 ,i have one and i am happy with it.

Thank you for your feedback, yes initial inclination towards HS9 due to tried n tested XD platform. Haven't handled one but did other 2, TP9 trigger / reset was amazing.
    @ Khalil thx for detailed feedback, which dealer in Peshawar would u recommend to source HS9?
    @ FA226, where n how much did u pay for yours, how did u find tiger pull n recoil (do double springs make difference)?

Thank you for your feedback, yes initial inclination towards HS9 due to tried n tested XD platform. Haven't handled one but did other 2, TP9 trigger / reset was amazing.
    @ Khalil thx for detailed feedback, which dealer in Peshawar would u recommend to source HS9?
    @ FA226, where n how much did u pay for yours, how did u find tiger pull n recoil (do double springs make difference)?
    bought hs9 subcompact from Peshawar for 140k a month ago,trigger pull is average tp9 subcompact has a better trigger but recoil of hs9 is very soft i think double spring is playing its part its fun to shoot.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The TH9 is a new look 809. I have personally seen an 809 compact fail at the range. It was a lemon. I used to love this gun but that lemon was off putting to say the least. That one belonged to fellow memer Libraal, if I recollect correctly. Also Fellow member Lunatix's 809's back sight became loose. No gunsmith here was able to fix it. But come to think of it, this is a sub $300 gun. Just because it sells for 6 figures here - doesn't mean its actual price is the same.

The HS9 (Springfield Armoury XD 9) and the Cank are more expensive in the US than the TH9. While I don't like striker fired guns. I would still go for the HS9. It has been around for a long time.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 27-07-2021 at 10:41 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I have shot XDs in 9mm, .40, and .45. I have found them to be great shooters; very reliable and accurate. If they are reasonably priced there I would recommend them.

Dear! I would recommend no one. Almost every dealer has them in stock. It will be your good luck to get one in comparably low price. It was still retailed @140k, 2 Weeks ago. Another import has arrived, but that dealer is ridcolously asking MUCH.... ..
    https://youtu.be/FT6MbDJsTmw

If you have any excellence in "shopping", you can get some more relaxation.