Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New CF98

My New CF98

Aslamoalikum every one.
    I am here after a long time, feeling very happy to be with you, my cf98 and Akara repeater was stolen in 2015 after that I purchased gun some days ago and yesterday got cf98 ALLAHMDOLILLAH .
    I noticed some changes in its magazine etc. Shopkeeper told me that its a new model 2020 in it company made these changed.

Name:  20210121_200528.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  98.2 KB

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Congrats
    Thank you bro please guide me about this changed design pistol, is 100% original, no company name is marked on it nor on box etc

Quote Originally Posted by Raja sahib View Post
    Aslamoalikum every one.
    I am here after a long time, feeling very happy to be with you, my cf98 and Akara repeater was stolen in 2015 after that I purchased gun some days ago and yesterday got cf98 ALLAHMDOLILLAH .
    I noticed some changes in its magazine etc. Shopkeeper told me that its a new model 2020 in it company made these changed.

Name:  20210121_200528.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  98.2 KB
    Congrats bro I am happy for you but not so happy anout the new design. I think this new handle or grip may not be as concealable as the old CF due to the curve at the end? Also will the old CF mags work on these new designed CF's ?
    Last edited by MK47; 22-01-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Congrats on your new purchase

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Congrats bro I am happy for you but not so happy anout the new design. I think this new handle or grip may not be as concealable as the old CF due to the curve at the end? Also will the old CF mags work on these new designed CF's ?
    This is not a part of grip it is a rubber stoper given with magazine and magazine is not like older rifle loafing

This is not a part of grip it is a rubber stoper given with magazine and magazine is not like older rifle loafing
    Oh ok for some odd reasons by lookin at the pics I thought they have redesigned the grip by giving it a lil curve at the bottom. Ok thanx for clarifying.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The old mag was a duel feed design, as was the weapon itself. They got rid of the weapon's second most distinctive feature.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The old mag was a duel feed design, as was the weapon itself. They got rid of the weapon's second most distinctive feature.
    Thanxx ED..........
    Last edited by MK47; 24-01-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Thank you bro please guide me about this changed design pistol, is 100% original, no company name is marked on it nor on box etc
    this one is original, Norinco always missed some parts, this time they forgot the logo and markings but good thing is, this time weapon serial number is also printed on barrel.
    PB = Polished Brass

Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    this one is original, Norinco always missed some parts, this time they forgot the logo and markings but good thing is, this time weapon serial number is also printed on barrel.
    Hmmmm, Thanks to giving such a new information, please can you tell the place of number on barrel.

Hmmmm, Thanks to giving such a new information, please can you tell the place of number on barrel.
    Its on the right side of the pistol and you can only read the number upon disassembly of the gun.
    PB = Polished Brass

Congrats raja sb.
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Banned
    کانگریجولیشن ۔راجہ صاحب۔

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    کانگریجولیشن ۔راجہ صاحب۔
    Oh I just remembered, the great Sir Khan told me off for helping two fellow members buy and sell a weapon from an authorised dealer. Something about flaunting the rules an all that. He is hyper vigilant, even when no rule has been broken where other people are concerned.

However, Urdu both roman and script form is not allowed here. But of course, rules are for the common hoard. Not the oh so great Sir Khan.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Banned
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 01-02-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Been told by a friend
    Cf98 todays price in karkhano market was 75k.
    How much u piad for this gun ?
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Been told by a friend
    Cf98 todays price in karkhano market was 75k.
    How much u piad for this gun ?
    Prices have come down for CF-98 only.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Prices have come down for CF-98 only.
    Do you know any other gun current price ?
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Do you know any other gun current price ?
    I checked Canik and Zigana, prices are same or have gone up. Only CF-98 has significantly come down that too in Peshawar. In Karachi as per the members its double what is being offered in Peshawar.