Thread: How does one sell legally owned firearm in Lahore? belonging to a deceased family mem

How does one sell legally owned firearm in Lahore? belonging to a deceased family mem

Greetings, I am asking this question for someone whose father recently passed away. He owned 3 or so firearms in very good condition. One of them is a 9mm ( assuming 1st or 2nd gen) the other one is a very popular "Russian" rifle. All are legally owned.
    They are looking for a honest opinion as to the value and a legal way to sell it. Not looking to take it to a dealer who wants to make an unreasonable profit and pay the way less and make way more. Is there such a thing as a private party transfer between the buyers and sellers using a dealer for a reasonable fee?

V sad to hear about their loss. Price can be assessed after seeing pics and videos or physical checking. Rough estimate can be given by experts. Best is to get the prices from few experts and then sell on highest quoted price. About the legal issue of transfer from license my knowledge is limited. Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbargulla View Post
    Greetings, I am asking this question for someone whose father recently passed away. He owned 3 or so firearms in very good condition. One of them is a 9mm ( assuming 1st or 2nd gen) the other one is a very popular "Russian" rifle. All are legally owned.
    They are looking for a honest opinion as to the value and a legal way to sell it. Not looking to take it to a dealer who wants to make an unreasonable profit and pay the way less and make way more. Is there such a thing as a private party transfer between the buyers and sellers using a dealer for a reasonable fee?
    AOA dear brother, the transaction of weapons from the deceased's licence to buyer's licence can only be done through a dealer. However to get an idea of the price you need to post high quality pictures of the firearms. Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Sir. You may find a buyer but the transaction will be conducted through a dealer only. Usually they charge anywhere between 2k to 5k for their services, in Karachi
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbargulla View Post
    Sad to know
    Post some pics and details about weapons and the owner.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail