Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought new DSA shooter 7+1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bought new DSA shooter 7+1

Hi all,
    Yesterday i visited Daud Sons Armory at peshawar and bought new DSA shooter with standard 21 inch barrel and an addittional 30 inch barrel. Got front sight installed on 30 inch barrell. Also got adjustable stock with pistol grip, got picatinny rail and side saddle installed as well also purchased the strong box and got my name laser printed on the gun. It was one of my best experiences going to DSA they are very professinol and loving people. Mr Williams at sales gave us more than 4 hours out of his precious time before leaving the Director Mr. Mohammed M.Daud spent half an hour with us and told us about their ongoing projects they also showed us Trueshot and DSA9 9mm pistols. They are really pride of our nation honestly i dnt have words to describe more of their love, hospitality and professionalism.

I am trying to upload the pictures but it says upload failed if someone can guide me i will be grateful

Here are some pictures
    Name:  IMG-20210527-WA0000_compress92.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  53.7 KBName:  IMG-20210527-WA0001_compress72.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  70.9 KBName:  20210526_190850_compress46.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  105.8 KBName:  20210526_190927_compress90.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  101.3 KBName:  20210526_190935_compress57.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  102.5 KBName:  20210526_190942_compress0.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  105.3 KBName:  20210526_191010_compress90.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  101.4 KBName:  20210526_191010_compress90.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  101.4 KBName:  20210526_190921_compress71.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  99.5 KBName:  20210526_190858_compress77.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  99.5 KBName:  20210526_190904_compress38.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  104.5 KB

Will also post a video url of full review plus field testing soon insh'Allah

Quote Originally Posted by RuffNTuff View Post
    Will also post a video url of full review plus field testing soon insh'Allah
    Looking forward to the review. Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Happy Buying.
    How much you paid for all this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SamiJadoon View Post
    Happy Buying.
    How much you paid for all this stuff?
    thanks Brother. with all the accessories it cost me about 120K.
    for details you can contact them at sales@daudsons.com.pk
    Mr. Williams the sales manager is really a professional guy and they reply within 24 hours.

Mr. Williams the sales manager is really a professional guy and they reply within 24 hours.
    congratulations enjoy you new toy.for half of that price one can have a 7 shot semi automatic kral with two barrels much much better then DSA.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    congratulations enjoy you new toy.for half of that price one can have a 7 shot semi automatic kral with two barrels much much better then DSA.
    I am proud owner of DSA Shooter and had extra 30" barrel made for it, nevertheless, I concur entirely with FA226 !

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bhai i had a budget of more than 300k but after searching the whole markets from rawalpindi islamabad and peshawar i was not able to find Mossberg or remington so i was left with this choice but i must say the quality is too good. i was not looking for a semi auto. though interestingly i saw a Franchi SPAS 12 with a dealer in hast nagri peshawar but it was a used one and there were quite a lot scratches on it so i didnt go for it. but Franchi is a beast it was a surprise for me that it was avaialble in local market. secondly the price for strong box is more than than of the gun but i have kids at home so i thought it best to have a strongbox. overall the experience with DSA shooter is too good.

bhai i had a budget of more than 300k but after searching the whole markets from rawalpindi islamabad and peshawar i was not able to find Mossberg or remington so i was left with this choice but i must say the quality is too good. i was not looking for a semi auto. though interestingly i saw a Franchi SPAS 12 with a dealer in hast nagri peshawar but it was a used one and there were quite a lot scratches on it so i didnt go for it. but Franchi is a beast it was a surprise for me that it was avaialble in local market. secondly the price for strong box is more than than of the gun but i have kids at home so i thought it best to have a strongbox. overall the experience with DSA shooter is too good.
    bro i have nothing against its quality price was my concern but now you have clarified that you paid 45k for the gun case.

Secondly the price for strong box is more than than of the gun but I have kids at home so I thought it best to have a strongbox.
    Wise to store all guns securely. In 2018, I bought a 60 Kilogram, 52 inches tall, steel gun-safe for Rs.35K !

Thanks for sharing.

I'm owner of DSA shooter and got it back in 2016 when Late Murad Ali was sales manager.
    It costed me 33 thousands with standard 22" barrel, 7 shot mag and polymer stock + extra 30" barrel and pistol grip.

Hi all,
    Yesterday i visited Daud Sons Armory at peshawar and bought new DSA shooter with standard 21 inch barrel and an addittional 30 inch barrel. Got front sight installed on 30 inch barrell. Also got adjustable stock with pistol grip, got picatinny rail and side saddle installed as well also purchased the strong box and got my name laser printed on the gun. It was one of my best experiences going to DSA they are very professinol and loving people. Mr Williams at sales gave us more than 4 hours out of his precious time before leaving the Director Mr. Mohammed M.Daud spent half an hour with us and told us about their ongoing projects they also showed us Trueshot and DSA9 9mm pistols. They are really pride of our nation honestly i dnt have words to describe more of their love, hospitality and professionalism.

I am trying to upload the pictures but it says upload failed if someone can guide me i will be grateful
    Dear brother congratulations on buying a sturdy gun, these are no non sense pump actions, about 7 or so years back I had a custom built from them. A standard 20 inch barrel with 30 inch spare (both barrels are slug capable) however with the 30 in barrel weight is beyond comfortable carry for a hunt. So never used that barrel much. I also sourced a Magpul stock for it from US and enjoy shooting it with the standard size barrel. However 120k is steep for this package, anyhow, you've made the purchase and you're satisfied, in the end that is what matters. I made a thread years ago with the name 'DSA Club', please post your gun's pictures over there. I'm sharing a picture of mine
    Name:  IMG_20201113_194450__01__01.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  37.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Dear brother congratulations on buying a sturdy gun, these are no non sense pump actions, about 7 or so years back I had a custom built from them. A standard 20 inch barrel with 30 inch spare (both barrels are slug capable) however with the 30 in barrel weight is beyond comfortable carry for a hunt. So never used that barrel much. I also sourced a Magpul stock for it from US and enjoy shooting it with the standard size barrel. However 120k is steep for this package, anyhow, you've made the purchase and you're satisfied, in the end that is what matters. I made a thread years ago with the name 'DSA Club', please post your gun's pictures over there. I'm sharing a picture of mine
    Name:  IMG_20201113_194450__01__01.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  37.1 KB
    fraz bhi i must say i am feeling jealous hahahaha Mash'Allah your stock seems very beautiful and i am sure it serves the purpose. where can i get this magpull and also guide me about some good torch available in the market. bhai 45k ka tou sirf strongbox tha it was a must for me. also share your experience of slugs if you have shot any with this beast. JAZAKALLAH

fraz bhi i must say i am feeling jealous hahahaha Mash'Allah your stock seems very beautiful and i am sure it serves the purpose. where can i get this magpull and also guide me about some good torch available in the market. bhai 45k ka tou sirf strongbox tha it was a must for me. also share your experience of slugs if you have shot any with this beast. JAZAKALLAH
    Bhai thanks for your kind words. I am enjoying it with the new stock, and am trying to get a replacement action slide for installing the Magpul hand guard as visible in the picture. Though these two accessories cost almost as much as the gun itself but I got these because i wanted to enjoy the gun more. OEM stock length was a bit more so I wasnt much comfortable. These shotties are reliable weapons. I hope you'll enjoy it

This post compelled me to login.
    What a waste of 120k.

Winchester sxp 85k
    China hard case 5k, Plano take down case 12,500
    Shaheen SG 1325x2
    Lambro Slug 200x5

Total cost= 101,150
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

so guys i read all your comments mostly are against the brand. i recently tested the gun fired almost 100 plus cartridges including LG, SG and 10 slugs it worked perfect only two time it didnt load the cartridge but overall it kicked fine. very lower recoil with the stock without stock the recoil is noticeable. about the guys who think i spent too much may be they are right but i was originally looking for mossberg 590-A1 tactical but unfortunately wasnt able to find one in lahore, rawapindindi, islamabad and peshawar i was looking for a new one and was ready to spend the money. secondly my prefrence was pump action so after looking into a lot of markets and visting the dealers i found out that they dnt have any good pump actions, the ones they had with best brands were all second hand or used one and i didnt want to risk the money for a used item. i hope it answers all your concerns. thanks to you all for your great feedback Khush Rahain

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    so guys i read all your comments mostly are against the brand. i recently tested the gun fired almost 100 plus cartridges including LG, SG and 10 slugs it worked perfect only two time it didnt load the cartridge but overall it kicked fine. very lower recoil with the stock without stock the recoil is noticeable. about the guys who think i spent too much may be they are right but i was originally looking for mossberg 590-A1 tactical but unfortunately wasnt able to find one in lahore, rawapindindi, islamabad and peshawar i was looking for a new one and was ready to spend the money. secondly my prefrence was pump action so after looking into a lot of markets and visting the dealers i found out that they dnt have any good pump actions, the ones they had with best brands were all second hand or used one and i didnt want to risk the money for a used item. i hope it answers all your concerns. thanks to you all for your great feedback Khush Rahain
    I sincerely hope your DSA Shooter always works fine and never gives you any issues. Inshallah.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    This post compelled me to login.
    What a waste of 120k.

Winchester sxp 85k
    China hard case 5k, Plano take down case 12,500
    Shaheen SG 1325x2
    Lambro Slug 200x5

Total cost= 101,150
    shahroze bhai kindly guide me about the dealer from where i can get this or any other good imported shotgun i think i can spare some money to add another one to my collection also guide me about some good 9mm pistol within the range of 100k. i was interested in something more like 1911 9mm variant. Regards

shahroze bhai kindly guide me about the dealer from where i can get this or any other good imported shotgun i think i can spare some money to add another one to my collection also guide me about some good 9mm pistol within the range of 100k. i was interested in something more like 1911 9mm variant. Regards
    Lambro Slug @ Orient Trader, Neela gumbad
    Winchester SXP @ Buksh Elahi. Both are in Lahore
    National Trader Lahore, Might have benelli super nova
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.