Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local Guns and the Steps Involved in Their Purchase

And then you can buy a jacket with a big bulls-eye target on the back!

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    "No points for guessing what he did after that."

Bought a new local TT???
    He reassembled it and went back to shooting the same gun.. With the same overpowered ammo..
    Me and the good Deathrow.. We were stuck absolutely dumb! We literally had no words.. Like none at all!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    ED you should write an article in a newspaper to increase the awareness of low standard materials being used by some of the local manufactures. Im sure many local manufacturers are trying their best to produce quality weapons which are safe to shoot but it is unfortunate that people are getting let down. It is terrible that people are getting serious injuries by using the local manufactured weapons.
    Oh, the dealers don't like me.. The manufacturers dont like me.. No body likes me

I used to do a lot of surveys of the arms market. Not anymore. I tried disguising myself.. Wearing a baseball cap, mask and large sunglasses. But they always know it is me. Ever an anon..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

And then you can buy a jacket with a big bulls-eye target on the back!
    That.. has already happened.. I have to enter a shop and they unload on me, like I am responsible for the original sin. I am pretty much out of the arms market these days.. ( I wonder if I should try again after growing a nice bushy beard?)

Or have a sex change! But please...please...don't do both!!!

Or have a sex change! But please...please...don't do both!!!
    Well, that would be a trifle interesting, won't it?

Sorry, not into bearded women.

Sorry, not into bearded women.
    look at the bright side. Aint no one's gonna recognise me in the Lucky Star Arms market in my native Karachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh, the dealers don't like me.. The manufacturers dont like me.. No body likes me

I used to do a lot of surveys of the arms market. Not anymore. I tried disguising myself.. Wearing a baseball cap, mask and large sunglasses. But they always know it is me. Ever an anon..
    Hahaha let them feel your presence then.
    Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Hahaha let them feel your presence then.
    Sir. I have actually gotten calls by dealers as regards why I said this and this or posted this or that on so and so forum. I have all but stopped going to the market now.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence good Saad4k. I try to follow your signature, but its second part is almost never true.

I will ask the good Plocky to share the pics of his exploded Plock. I will use them in my Ghulam Ali and Sons review.
    They tried very hard to sell me a plock but I ended up buying a baikal 442 Makarov. I'm waiting for your review on them.
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

I did go to them. They were trying to sell Aik Hazaar a CQA. It was for Rs. 250,000. Me and the good Deathrow checked it out. It was so local we did not even need to open it. Nomi changed his statement immediately. He said its a fully local one and he was just joking that it was original. (ha ha ha).

He has a few Spanish Stars (.32 ACP) on the counter. But he would not let me see them nor tell me the price. Since the Star is my carry weapon I can figure out the fakes from the originals. But he said they all belonged to customers. I asked about an Arsmcor .45 (colt Commander size 1911). But again he wont tell me price or even let me see it. he said it belongs to the owner.

how much you bought Baikal 442 for?

Quote Originally Posted by panjabi View Post
    how much you bought Baikal 442 for?
    I paid 100k for 442 on 10th May
    Now it's being sold for 160k in Peshawar
    It's all because import ban was imposed by imported govt
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Your 442 is one with magazine button not in the bottom, well I am asking I am getting one with magazine button in bottom manufacturing year 2012 (12 shot), but in a very good condition, what should be the price?

Quote Originally Posted by panjabi View Post
    Your 442 is one with magazine button not in the bottom, well I am asking I am getting one with magazine button in bottom manufacturing year 2012 (12 shot), but in a very good condition, what should be the price?
    You are making me suspicious
    Because I also got one 12 shot year of manufacturing is 2011 but that too has mag release button on side of the grip just like my 2021 has
    Please share some pics if possible
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

+971 50 129 6893
    whatsapp me.