Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese constantly coming down.

[QUOTE=MK47;516990]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post

Glocks will never reduce to this price catagory as the import is less the tax duty is ridiculous. The rest all depends on the quantity of import. Stoegar Cougar was 160k in Peahawar a few days ago.
    160K for stoegar is a good price but I think it will further go down, does it still come with made in Italy mags ?
    My dad bought one at 70K in the golden days

[QUOTE=9mm;516994]
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post

160K for stoegar is a good price but I think it will further go down, does it still come with made in Italy mags ?
    No idea bro, visit your local shops & find out

[QUOTE=9mm;516994]

yes it still come with made in Italy magazines i saw the freshly imported one few weeks back but the quality of fresh ones doesn't look great.

Also in regards to the title of this thread "Chinese constantly coming down" only CF98 outta all Chinese are coming down, everything else is still retailing as before well above a 100k. And these recent CF98s are CF98-A9s not CF98s.
    Last edited by MK47; 25-02-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Also in regards to the title of this threat "Cinese constantly coming down" only CF98 outta all Chinese are coming down, everything else is still retailing as before well above a 100k. And these recent CF98s are CF98-A9s not CF98s.
    Does it make any diff. being CF98 or CF98A ... I have returned one having no branding on it.... plain.... bought a week ago on Rs.70K now retailed at @65k.. its trigger was way long and hard to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Does it make any diff. being CF98 or CF98A ... I have returned one having no branding on it.... plain.... bought a week ago on Rs.70K now retailed at @65k.. its trigger was way long and hard to pull.
    Yes it does, they have different specs in terms of mags etc. You can't use the old CF mags with the new CF98-A9.

Yes it does, they have different specs in terms of mags etc. You can't use the old CF mags with the new CF98-A9.
    You can use old cf98 magazine in new cf98 A but the new cf98 A magazine will not fit in old cf98.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    You can use old cf98 magazine in new cf98 A but the new cf98 A magazine will not fit in old cf98.
    Is that definitely confirmed? Becase I am just curious how a single feed mag works in a duel feed one and vice virsa ?

Is that definitely confirmed? Becase I am just curious how a single feed mag works in a duel feed one and vice virsa ?
    you know i don't share anything until i am sure, i myself tried the old cf98 magazine in the new one it locked in place and even slide stop worked perfectly with the empty magazine then i put 2 rounds in magazine and chamber the rounds all went fine but i don't know how it will respond to a magazine full with 15 rounds.
    but when i tried the signal feed cf98 A magazine in old cf it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    you know i don't share anything until i am sure, i myself tried the old cf98 magazine in the new one it locked in place and even slide stop worked perfectly with the empty magazine then i put 2 rounds in magazine and chamber the rounds all went fine but i don't know how it will respond to a magazine full with 15 rounds.
    but when i tried the signal feed cf98 A magazine in old cf it didn't work.
    Thats good then because I might be lucky enough to find a spare/ extra mag that I bought with my old Norinco CF98 over a decade ago. Never used it as I got rid off my CF soon after (bad mistake). If 2 rounds cycled fine then hopefully the rest should cycle ok too. Thanks

Thats good then because I might be lucky enough to find a spare/ extra mag that I bought with my old Norinco CF98 over a decade ago. Never used it as I got rid off my CF soon after (bad mistake). If 2 rounds cycled fine then hopefully the rest should cycle ok too. Thanks
    lets hope for the best,give it a try with full magazine.

CQA's avalible in Sukkur Sindh price asking 360k
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by SAJJAD ALI; 01-03-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

i strongly second you brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I would suggest all members to abstain from buying anything these days, as the importers have sufficient stock of Chinese, Turkish and Russian weapons. However they're not releasing them to the market just for creating a demand and supply gap. Don't buy, prices will reduce automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    i strongly second you brother
    Just rang a dealer in Peshawar apparently CF98-A9 are now already short in the market and those who got the ladt few pieces are selling it for around 70-75 now, they were just below 60 a few days ago.

Sorry replied to the wrong person but anyway as long as rest of the members can read it thats all matters.

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    CQA's avalible in Sukkur Sindh price asking 260k
    That's really tempting. If its truly selling at 260K in Sindh then I wonder how much should it be in Peshawar, if it's available at 200K or a little bit above that then I believe it's a best buy before they get short like other weapons, as it is the normal practice of our market.

Anyone from Peshawar can confirm the latest prices ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Are these Chinese ?

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    CQA's avalible in Sukkur Sindh price asking 260k

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Peshawer still 350k
    If its still 350K there then it can not be below that here, what do you guys think ?

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    If its still 350K there then it can not be below that here, what do you guys think ?
    Just checked from a dealer in Peshawar and found out the price to be hovering around 350K, so I guess it's not any less than that anywhere else. There must be a catch for the one with 260K price tag or it was misunderstood somehow.
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Just rang a dealer in Peshawar apparently CF98-A9 are now already short in the market and those who got the ladt few pieces are selling it for around 70-75 now, they were just below 60 a few days ago.

Sorry replied to the wrong person but anyway as long as rest of the members can read it thats all matters.
    I think dealers are just faking it, make a fake demand supply gap. Most enthusiasts are not buying at the moment.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos