Thread: Chinese constantly coming down.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chinese constantly coming down.

AoA guys
    Sorry for the topic
    After lifting of the import ban
    Chinese stuff are getting cheaper constantly
    65k is the new price of CF98 in hashtnagri Peshawar.

Regards.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    AoA guys
    Sorry for the topic

Regards.
    Wsalam
    Its a very decent price, I might have a trip coming up for ISL, will try to visit Peshawar.
    Is CQ also getting cheaper ?

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Wsalam
    Its a very decent price, I might have a trip coming up for ISL, will try to visit Peshawar.
    Is CQ also getting cheaper ?
    not yet its still from 330k to 340k it should not be more then 220k if gets imported freshly.
    its better get a cf on your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    not yet its still from 330k to 340k it should not be more then 220k if gets imported freshly.
    its better get a cf on your trip.
    Thanks bro, I plan to.
    lets wait for the CQ to come down
    the only problem I feel is I wont be able to tell if the dealer hands me one with local parts dhoka

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Thanks bro, I plan to.
    lets wait for the CQ to come down
    the only problem I feel is I wont be able to tell if the dealer hands me one with local parts dhoka
    Don't worry there are some good reliable dealer out there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Don't worry there are some good reliable dealer out there as well.
    Np22 is still on 110
    Just confirmed from mazhar lala
    Last edited by Afzaal; 23-02-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Also in regards to the title of this thread "Chinese constantly coming down" only CF98 outta all Chinese are coming down, everything else is still retailing as before well above a 100k. And these recent CF98s are CF98-A9s not CF98s.
    Last edited by MK47; 25-02-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Also in regards to the title of this threat "Cinese constantly coming down" only CF98 outta all Chinese are coming down, everything else is still retailing as before well above a 100k. And these recent CF98s are CF98-A9s not CF98s.
    Does it make any diff. being CF98 or CF98A ... I have returned one having no branding on it.... plain.... bought a week ago on Rs.70K now retailed at @65k.. its trigger was way long and hard to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Does it make any diff. being CF98 or CF98A ... I have returned one having no branding on it.... plain.... bought a week ago on Rs.70K now retailed at @65k.. its trigger was way long and hard to pull.
    Yes it does, they have different specs in terms of mags etc. You can't use the old CF mags with the new CF98-A9.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    AoA guys
    Sorry for the topic

Regards.
    waalikumsalam bro.
    its a good sign and friend bought one at this price.

I would suggest all members to abstain from buying anything these days, as the importers have sufficient stock of Chinese, Turkish and Russian weapons. However they're not releasing them to the market just for creating a demand and supply gap. Don't buy, prices will reduce automatically.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I would suggest all members to abstain from buying anything these days, as the importers have sufficient stock of Chinese, Turkish and Russian weapons. However they're not releasing them to the market just for creating a demand and supply gap. Don't buy, prices will reduce automatically.
    I also have have a target buy but offered channa to my horse rather than stick on his butt.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

i agree with you.

i strongly second you brother

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Just rang a dealer in Peshawar apparently CF98-A9 are now already short in the market and those who got the ladt few pieces are selling it for around 70-75 now, they were just below 60 a few days ago.

Sorry replied to the wrong person but anyway as long as rest of the members can read it thats all matters.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Just rang a dealer in Peshawar apparently CF98-A9 are now already short in the market and those who got the ladt few pieces are selling it for around 70-75 now, they were just below 60 a few days ago.

Sorry replied to the wrong person but anyway as long as rest of the members can read it thats all matters.
    I think dealers are just faking it, make a fake demand supply gap. Most enthusiasts are not buying at the moment.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    I think dealers are just faking it, make a fake demand supply gap. Most enthusiasts are not buying at the moment.
    Quite possible, could be a staged drama to increase the customer's demand even more & desperate.

پيوستہ رہ شجر سے ، اميد بہار رکھ
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Morning all, there are rumours or mixed opinions about the new CF98s material quality & reliability that apparently it is low and not as good as the old/ Norinco stamped ones. Me & E D have already had a chat about it but wouldn't mind raising the topic here to get further opinions or feedback. Anyone bought one yet ?
    Last edited by MK47; 24-02-2021 at 01:10 PM.

A friend texted me the below, I'm not sure if it is true

Karachi Today
    CF98 Rs80,000/85,000
    Zigana Rs110,00/125,000
    CQ Rs250,000/275,000