Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chinese constantly coming down.

Bro in 2017 i did not buy for 70k cz duty now imagine how i feel today burrr
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Bro I can imagine
    back in 2016 I did not but CZ P07 duty at 125k, imagine how I feel now

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Bro in 2017 i did not buy for 70k cz duty now imagine how i feel today burrr
    cz duty was for this price in 2013-14 by 2017 prices were high.

Correction ! Sorry it was a typing error Original CQA is about 360k in sukkur.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Correction ! Sorry it was a typing error Original CQA is about 360k in sukkur.
    Your typo started quite a debate here, LOL...
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Your typo started quite a debate here, LOL...
    hehehe, an interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    i strongly second you brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I think dealers are just faking it, make a fake demand supply gap. Most enthusiasts are not buying at the moment.
    Quite possible, could be a staged drama to increase the customer's demand even more & desperate.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I went to the market at Lucky Star Saddar, Karachi a fortnight back. I saw a CQ A. It had a Norinco stamp. ... But it also had a Colt Stamp, and the person on the laser engraving machine also added a Palm Tree for the heck of it.

Had the other stuff not been there and the dude had stopped at the Norinco stamp, at least externally, it was a dead ringer for an original CQ-A.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Bro I can imagine
    back in 2016 I did not but CZ P07 duty at 125k, imagine how I feel now
    I missed cz75b at 90
    Ez9 at 60
    Just imagine my conditions
    Lol
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Chinese are no longer coming down in fact they are constantly going back up now (Sadly) CF98 or CF98-A9 should I say came down to as low as 58K a few days ago in Peshawar but now back to around 75k last I checked within 48-72 hours, may be more now. A lot of dealers are saying they are getting short in the market but one dealer who is a bit of a friend said that theres no shortgate but the dealers between themselves just decided to raise the prices back up as the Norinco Stamp CF98 is still going for around 125k and these highlinks or hilinks CF98s are being sold as a competitor brand to the Norinco stamped CF98s so they decided to bring the prices of these to a parallel price margin. We have a price check list commonly known as a "Narkh Naama" in every District that is regularly and thoroughly checked by the District Management Group I.e. DC, TMO etc and often randome check raids are carried out fining/ prosecuting those voilating the rules so why is the gun shops or gun market exempt, don't we have a regulatory authorities keeping a check on these boys? Or is it because this import market is controlled by the politically influenced and linked people like ministers and their relatives etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Chinese are no longer coming down in fact they are constantly going back up now (Sadly) CF98 or CF98-A9 should I say came down to as low as 58K a few days ago in Peshawar but now back to around 75k last I checked within 48-72 hours, may be more now. A lot of dealers are saying they are getting short in the market but one dealer who is a bit of a friend said that theres no shortgate but the dealers between themselves just decided to raise the prices back up as the Norinco Stamp CF98 is still going for around 125k and these highlinks or hilinks CF98s are being sold as a competitor brand to the Norinco stamped CF98s so they decided to bring the prices of these to a parallel price margin. We have a price check list commonly known as a "Narkh Naama" in every District that is regularly and thoroughly checked by the District Management Group I.e. DC, TMO etc and often randome check raids are carried out fining/ prosecuting those voilating the rules so why is the gun shops or gun market exempt, don't we have a regulatory authorities keeping a check on these boys? Or is it because this import market is controlled by the politically influenced and linked people like ministers and their relatives etc.
    That's disturbing, dealers colluding with each other in order to improve their profits and dominate the market while minting more money out of our pockets, yet another cartel story.

Secondly Price control is a government-mandated legal set of min and max prices for specified goods and most commonly implemented to control prices of essential items, such as food or energy products. If our govt has to monitor and control prices then a thousand other bare essentials would top the list first.

I believe prices will eventually come down sooner or later if the import remains open and nothing extraordinary happens.
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Infact Peshawar market has monopoly of all those stuff
    No one other can cross that barrier
    They set the price than other parts of country followed em
    In Absense of competitors they are free to control the market.
    I don't expect any good news in near future

Regards
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The Karachi arms market has been operating as a cartel for ages. We were hoping that the influx of new dealers would play a role. But it did not.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

پيوستہ رہ شجر سے ، اميد بہار رکھ

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    That's disturbing, dealers colluding with each other in order to improve their profits and dominate the market while minting more money out of our pockets, yet another cartel story.

Secondly Price control is a government-mandated legal set of min and max prices for specified goods and most commonly implemented to control prices of essential items, such as food or energy products. If our govt has to monitor and control prices then a thousand other bare essentials would top the list first.

I believe prices will eventually come down sooner or later if the import remains open and nothing extraordinary happens.
    Only solution is to stop buying, except for essential ammo. To be honest, this hobby is now out of my affordability, so the decision of not buying is sort of a compulsion for me.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Only solution is to stop buying, except for essential ammo. To be honest, this hobby is now out of my affordability, so the decision of not buying is sort of a compulsion for me.
    I was hoping that due their recent price increase again their sales graph will declin and they will be compelled to reverse their decision so lets see what happens.
    Last edited by MK47; 05-03-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Bro ammo prices are high as well even pof 9mm is 83 a round at their outlet.

I was hoping that due their recent price increase again their sales graph will declin and they will be compelled to reverse their decision so lets see what happens.
    I am getting fed up with this, every day there is a new price.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro ammo prices are high as well even pof 9mm is 83 a round at their outlet.
    I am getting fed up with this, every day there is a new price.
    I understand. It is frustrating. When the prices of CF98-A9 came down to 58 in Peshawar 2 days later I rang with the intention of buying at least 3, because a couple of other friends & family were interested as well, I was told the price had gone back up to 68-70 within a day or two, now it may not sound like a huge difference but in my case as I was going to order 3-4 pieces the difference does add up to a fair bit. Oh well never mind we dont have much choice do we.

Btw 83 is not a bad price for POF in my opinion. Almost a year ago they were retailing for min 95 -120 even 140 in some places I heard, with possibility of it being fake as I was told there was fake POF ammo floating around in the market, while direct from the outlet at least you are getting the genuine stuff.
    Last edited by MK47; 06-03-2021 at 05:06 AM.

I understand. It is frustrating. When the prices of CF98-A9 came down to 58 in Peshawar 2 days later I rang with the intention of buying at least 3, because a couple of other friends & family were interested as well, I was told the price had gone back up to 68-70 within a day or two, now it may not sound like a huge difference but in my case as I was going to order 3-4 pieces the difference does add up to a fair bit. Oh well never mind we dont have much choice do we.

Btw 83 is not a bad price for POF in my opinion. Almost a year ago they were retailing for min 95 -120 even 140 in some places I heard, with possibility of it being fake as I was told there was fake POF ammo floating around in the market, while direct from the outlet at least you are getting the genuine stuff.
    I agree with you from outlet it's genuine stuff at least,in open market it's retailing for 100 but as you said there are lots of fakes specially those green primar ones are still being sold at shops as original they were just imported only for two years.

I agree with you from outlet it's genuine stuff at least,in open market it's retailing for 100 but as you said there are lots of fakes specially those green primar ones are still being sold at shops as original they were just imported only for two years.
    Green ones are usually fake in my experience, it is very frustrating indeed I have not gone to the range since a month and a half, I keep hearing Chinese rounds will come in April or so and will retail for 100/pop or so.