Thread: POF 7.62x25/.30 Bore?

POF 7.62x25/.30 Bore?

It seems that this is now out of production. Was 2012 the only year it was produced?
    Pictures of any other years would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know how long it stayed in production, but I'm sure its not being made anymore.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

One of the best Cartridges ever produced by POF

POF...? I was searching for their 7.62 TT ammo, and came across a strange mistake on their webpage, i.e. they have placed packaging of 7.62X51 (G3 Ammo) Packings in place of 5.56X45 (M16/M4) ammo.... in giving details of 5.56 info. page.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I think the stopped producing it around 2015. Best TT ammo I have ever shot.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

So there should be headstamps from 2012 to 2015?
    Maybe someday one of you nice guys will be able to send my wife a nice necklace or a set of earrings made from Pakistani .30 Bore cases??? I am quite sure she would greatly appreciate it!