Thread: POF 7.62x25/.30 Bore?

POF 7.62x25/.30 Bore?

It seems that this is now out of production. Was 2012 the only year it was produced?
    Pictures of any other years would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know how long it stayed in production, but I'm sure its not being made anymore.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

One of the best Cartridges ever produced by POF

POF...? I was searching for their 7.62 TT ammo, and came across a strange mistake on their webpage, i.e. they have placed packaging of 7.62X51 (G3 Ammo) Packings in place of 5.56X45 (M16/M4) ammo.... in giving details of 5.56 info. page.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I think the stopped producing it around 2015. Best TT ammo I have ever shot.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

So there should be headstamps from 2012 to 2015?
    Maybe someday one of you nice guys will be able to send my wife a nice necklace or a set of earrings made from Pakistani .30 Bore cases??? I am quite sure she would greatly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Maybe someday one of you nice guys will be able to send my wife a nice necklace or a set of earrings made from Pakistani .30 Bore cases??? I am quite sure she would greatly appreciate it!
    Very nice..... But its going no where in the near future. TTs are abundant in Pakistan and most of the people, who purchased them in the holy war era, NIB have not yet used it... and kept their ammo as capsules...

I have a box of the stuff. I bought em after they had gone out of production and mine was one of the last ones around in the market. If I ever shoot em, I will keep the empties with me. Maybe, there is some way they can be shipped across.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Insh-Allah!
    I hope that is not offensive...just looking for help from any and all deities.
    ED, what is the date on yours?

Insh-Allah!
    I hope that is not offensive...just looking for help from any and all deities.
    ED, what is the date on yours?
    I will go through my man cave and see. There is a lot of stuff there. Including stuff, I have long forgotten about.