Thread: Failure to feed issues

Failure to feed issues

Ok Guys i just wanted to ask you guys a Question What is the reason Behind Failure to feed
    1) Magazine spring issues
    2) could be possible that local Kynoch ammo is too old lets say 15 months
    Or are there any other reasons
    The Pistol is HP77B norinco i had ten rounds of Kynoch in the Mag fired one a successful Eject Fired the second round a successful ejection again but with a Feed Failure i had a second Mag with POF rounds but i didnt use it because i had something come up and i had to go somewhere My guess would be Local ammo has very less gas pressure because of old ammo or second trouble shoot might be Magazine issues?

Get rid of the local ammo please.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    +1 brother
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    I was thinking the same i just needed confirmation 👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    Ok Guys i just wanted to ask you guys a Question What is the reason Behind Failure to feed
    1) Magazine spring issues
    2) could be possible that local Kynoch ammo is too old lets say 15 months
    Or are there any other reasons
    The Pistol is HP77B norinco i had ten rounds of Kynoch in the Mag fired one a successful Eject Fired the second round a successful ejection again but with a Feed Failure i had a second Mag with POF rounds but i didnt use it because i had something come up and i had to go somewhere My guess would be Local ammo has very less gas pressure because of old ammo or second trouble shoot might be Magazine issues?
    15 months is no age for ammo, people use WW2 ammo and it works fine. Sub standard ammo is the reason for FTF. Their dimensions also vary, hence a FTF.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

[QUOTE=Fraz;516921]15 months is no age for ammo, people use WW2 ammo and it works fine. Sub standard ammo is the reason for FTF. Their dimensions also vary, hence a FTF.[/QUOTE

i had a friend of mine who told me he used an old norinco ammo box after seven years and it fired fine just curious to know what is the life of a green powdered local ammo people say its only good for range practice not for self defence.

[QUOTE=Gunslinger77;516922]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    15 months is no age for ammo, people use WW2 ammo and it works fine. Sub standard ammo is the reason for FTF. Their dimensions also vary, hence a FTF.[/QUOTE

i had a friend of mine who told me he used an old norinco ammo box after seven years and it fired fine just curious to know what is the life of a green powdered local ammo people say its only good for range practice not for self defence.
    So far the only local ammo good for range use is POF, I'm yet to come across any other reliable ammo. Even for range use you need ammo with consistent performance. They are either over charged or under powered, over powered can cause a kaboom, especially in polymer pistols. Under powered can cause squib loads.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

[QUOTE=Fraz;516924]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post

So far the only local ammo good for range use is POF, I'm yet to come across any other reliable ammo. Even for range use you need ammo with consistent performance. They are either over charged or under powered, over powered can cause a kaboom, especially in polymer pistols. Under powered can cause squib loads.
    Ok this saturday i took the HP77B at the range i fired around 100 rounds from which only 1 round was a squib rest the pistol was just fine before taking it to the range i used a good metal lubricant for the gun it fired Flawlessly

I had personal experience of FTF with hell reliable rifle and foreign made ammo
    After changing mag spring never happened again.
    Weaker mag spring is main cause of FTF.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail