Thread: Need extended berreta cokes

Need extended berreta cokes

Dear users,
    Please let me know if someone selling berreta extended chokes 50mm in specific or can arrange. I am looking for both optima plus and HP in modified and improved modified versions
    Best Regards

Whats app 03214666204 plz
    Until the lions have their own historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.

Bump to the post please
    Until the lions have their own historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.

I am not an expert of 12G, but I am afraid that it will not be available anywhere in Pakistan unless someone has ordered them separately. Or you can request some dealer to import them for you. If the Baikal brand can have any compatibility, Mian Qamar in Lhr. (justhunters.com) and Ali Muhammand & sons Rwlp. have them in stock. You can request them for help also.
    https://www.thehuntingalley.com/prod...85fde32f&_ss=r
    Mr. Taimur of Taimur Arms, Peshawar had once Beretta shotguns in their inventory, they may have some clue also, he is available on F.B.

Thanks for the suggestion would only fit beretta one

What If i order online

What are the odd the parcel will reach here

Quote Originally Posted by someone_001 View Post
    What If i order online
    No one deliver here
    I got carlsons extended chokes which was brought in luggage.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail