Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need extended berreta cokes

I myself want to order AR15/CQA lower parts from abroad.
    Any leads @FA226?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bro will try to find some source inshaAllah.
    Goodluck brother.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The charging handle of my CQ-A was labeled 'thrashing machine part.' I had ordered it via Ali Express. Congratulations on your purchase Someone.
    People think lying is a great art
    افغان باقی کوہسار باقی

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Goodluck brother.
    thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    I myself want to order AR15/CQA lower parts from abroad.
    Any leads @FA226?
    not yet,thats what i myself am trying to figure out.

not yet,thats what i myself am trying to figure out.
    In a routine hunt for the original parts kits, I could only concluded that most of these parts are locally made, although I have not visited any of the manufacturing facility. My expert buddy told me that they are outsourcing these parts from Alibaba and Ali Express, but IMHO this is not possible due to several reasons. Bulk/commercial orders needs proper documentation and the dealers in formar tribal areas are not that much expert, smuggling is something else. Only the bolts/carrier group and barrels are originals. If the imports are streamlined, then their is possiblity of parts imports but that will also take time in terms of market stablization.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    In a routine hunt for the original parts kits, I could only concluded that most of these parts are locally made, although I have not visited any of the manufacturing facility. My expert buddy told me that they are outsourcing these parts from Alibaba and Ali Express, but IMHO this is not possible due to several reasons. Bulk/commercial orders needs proper documentation and the dealers in formar tribal areas are not that much expert, smuggling is something else. Only the bolts/carrier group and barrels are originals. If the imports are streamlined, then their is possiblity of parts imports but that will also take time in terms of market stablization.
    you forgot the uppers,one can get original uppers as well but lower most parts are local or Chinese.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    People think lying is a great art
    Mr Khan. do you really want to do this again?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

you forgot the uppers,one can get original uppers as well but lower most parts are local or Chinese.
    There is no need for such discussions of mixing parts.parts are not imported in pakistan.and if they are imported then no guarantee that they are original. Therefore no option left except buying a totally imported weapon.People read the same discussion and then get beaten up by the arms dealers.Because not everyone is an expert in weapons.
    افغان باقی کوہسار باقی

There is no need for such discussions of mixing parts.parts are not imported in pakistan.and if they are imported then no guarantee that they are original. Therefore no option left except buying a totally imported weapon.People read the same discussion and then get beaten up by the arms dealers.Because not everyone is an expert in weapons.
    people don't get deceived because of this forum we discuss our knowledge and experiences here, there are lot of people on YouTube who spread misinformation to make fool of people and make money so they should think before contacting these people and ordering stuff.

people don't get deceived because of this forum we discuss our knowledge and experiences here, there are lot of people on YouTube who spread misinformation to make fool of people and make money so they should think before contacting these people and ordering stuff.
    Errors based knowledge gives always bad experience.
    افغان باقی کوہسار باقی

Errors based knowledge gives always bad experience.
    i am very careful about what i share on forum.