Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New CF98

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    yes i heard the same its between 30 to 30k better then desi stuff.
    a silly question, Are these new imported TT's Norinco stamped or do they come with a plain serial number like the new CF-98's as well ? I'm currently away and have not had a chance to check the new stock out in person yet but just curious.
    Last edited by MK47; 19-10-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    a silly question, Are these new imported TT's Norinco stamped or do they come with a plain serial number like the new CF-98's as well ? I'm currently away and have not had a chance to check the new stock out in person yet but just curious.
    i have not seen them personally but a friend wanted to buy it but he said that the quality doesn't seem to be good as compared to old models.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i have not seen them personally but a friend wanted to buy it but he said that the quality doesn't seem to be good as compared to old models.
    Yes exactly the hear say is like so۔
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Salam guys. I hope 2022 brings us all lots of joy, succes & happiness with further import at better prices. Even though the 223 rifle prices went up again in Peshawar today.

Anyway, let me present you with my new CF98 (10 years since my last one).

This one should be a bit more interesting as I bet many of you may have not seen this model/ design before. Well at least I hadn't. It's the Norinco stamped CF98 and when I first saw it I automatically assumed it was the upgraded version of the good ole legendry NP 42 with new magz but NOpe.. this actually is one of the new models CF98 made in the same texture/ design as the NP42 with the new updated model CF's Magz and a piccatiny rail for torch/ lazer etc.

In the pics shared, the boxed/ sealed cf98 is the one I bought.and the pics of the opened/ unboxed pistol being held were sent to me by a friend or the dealer should I say, so just sharing them only for demo purpose so you guys can see.

The price of this model could be anything around 70-75K depending on your bargaining skills. If anyone else has owned or used this particular model then by all means please do share some feedback.

Name:  IMG-20220101-WA0044.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  54.0 KB
    Name:  IMG-20211226-WA0010.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  69.9 KB
    Name:  IMG-20211226-WA0015.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  98.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by MK47; 02-01-2022 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Salam guys. I hope 2022 brings us all lots of joy, succes & happiness with further import at better prices. Even though the 223 rifle prices went up again in Peshawar today.

Anyway, let me present you with my new CF98 (10 years since my last one).

This one should be a bit more interesting as I bet many of you may have not seen this model/ design before. Well at least I hadn't. It's the Norinco stamped CF98 and when I first saw it I automatically assumed it was the upgraded version of the good ole legendry NP 42 with new magz but NOpe.. this actually is one of the new models CF98 made in the same texture/ design as the NP42 with the new updated model CF's Magz and a piccatiny rail for torch/ lazer etc.

In the pics shared, the boxed/ sealed cf98 is the one I bought.and the pics of the opened/ unboxed pistol being held were sent to me by a friend or the dealer should I say, so just sharing them only for demo purpose so you guys can see.

The price of this model could be anything around 70-75K depending on your bargaining skills. If anyone else has owned or used this particular model then by all means please do share some feedback.

Name:  IMG-20220101-WA0044.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  54.0 KB
    Name:  IMG-20211226-WA0010.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  69.9 KB
    Name:  IMG-20211226-WA0015.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  98.1 KB
    waalikumsalam bro.
    congratulations,this model of cf looks good almost similar to np42.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    This looks exactly like my NP 42 barring the magazine that looks different.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thanks FA226 and ED
    Yes ED that's what I thought but was a bit surprised when the dealer said it is actually a CF and not the NP42. Another dealer also mentioned that only 40,000 pieces were stamped by the Norinco for a military deal which later did not go ahead hence these were then sold to the civilian market and are a limited edition stock untill these 40K Norinco Stamped pieces run out after that only the non stamped CF"s will coming only. Now I guess only Allah knows how much of these statements are true.

I was even a bit hesitant as never seen this obe before and all the ones shipped to Canada , Thailand & Pak, are the non Norinco logo ones on the Youtube but just took a risk.
    Last edited by MK47; 03-01-2022 at 06:30 AM.

Congrats brother
    Kindly share internal parts pics aswell if there were any changes made
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

This newest iteration of CF98 gives you two rails for the price of one ! A Piccatinny-rail on polymer frame, another older, Chinese-style rail on the metal frame insert.
    The polymer part appears thicker/sturdier than the egg-shell thin polymer of previous models.

Th proof o the pudding is in the eating. Once you shoot it do let us know how it performs.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Expert Member
    Congratulations dear Mk47

May you have a safe, pleasurable and happy possession of this. Aameen
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    This newest iteration of CF98 gives you two rails for the price of one ! A Piccatinny-rail on polymer frame, another older, Chinese-style rail on the metal frame insert.
    The polymer part appears thicker/sturdier than the egg-shell thin polymer of previous models.
    @IMTIAZ, ED & 1Stranger
    Thanks guys.
    Imtiaz - You're right bro. The only advantage of the old shape thin model is the better conceal carry I guess as this new one is a bit bulkier. I'm not there at the moment so can't give full feedback yet (@ ED and AFZAAL bhai) but once I do will definitely share it with you guys in sha Allah.

Prices are constantly rising sadly. Gone up by another 5-10k since I purchased mine about a week ago. So are the rifles and all ammo prices.

Yes. CQ has vanished from the Karachi market. Rates are creeping up once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes. CQ has vanished from the Karachi market. Rates are creeping up once again.
    Dealers are purposefully creating this scene to instigate panic buying. We should be patient for now. Buy only necessary items, don't pursue a wishlist at the moment.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Dealers are purposefully creating this scene to instigate panic buying. We should be patient for now. Buy only necessary items, don't pursue a wishlist at the moment.
    Yes. I concur with the assessment ^

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes. I concur with the assessment ^
    Me too..... we should all take it easy untill they realise their game us failing