Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 105 of 105

Thread: 9mm's of 2021

  1. #101
    from whom did u buy this? i am looking to buy a sub-compact as well. does the sarsilmaz b6p classify as a sub compact? if so, what do u think of the gun? is it a good gun?

  2. #102
    POF is not manufacturing Sarsalimaz B6 for civilian any more. Anyone now, is this gun available in Pakistan, where and on what price ??

  3. #103
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,247
    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    POF is not manufacturing Sarsalimaz B6 for civilian any more. Anyone now, is this gun available in Pakistan, where and on what price ??
    pof never ever manufactured any b6 they were imported from Turkey with pof markings.
    Last edited by FA226; 31-05-2021 at 05:10 PM.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    pof never ever manufactured any b6 they were imported from Turkey with pof markings.
    Yes, they imported only, that too is not available any more.

  5. #105
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,247
    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    Yes, they imported only, that too is not available any more.
    imports are open and there are lot of Turkish gun available in the market now adays in good price so there is no need to look for pof imported pistols.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •