Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price for sarsilmaz over and under sp 303

Rookie
    Thats the question sir.
    Which churchill model he is selling in 160k ?
    PB = Polished Brass

Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Thats the question sir.
    Which churchill model he is selling in 160k ?
    He got both models u can ask him for infos.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Does a fake nato green tip bullet have a steel penetrater?
    ...........No........
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Fresh Nato green tip Rs120/per bullet in interior sindh.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Fresh Nato green tip Rs120/per bullet in interior sindh.
    Price will go further as supply from afghanistan decreases.

Guns are coming in left right and center.. But the dealers have forgotten that guns run on ammo! Nobody seems interested in importing ammo.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Guns are coming in left right and center.. But the dealers have forgotten that guns run on ammo! Nobody seems interested in importing ammo.
    I would love to see Chinese red box of 9mm for 2k/box like the old days

Every thread has been diverted to new topic
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Shouldn't they be decreasing the prices as well if the import has fully re-opened ? I'm not too impressed with current reduction, we are still miles away from the old prices of a few years ago.
    Last edited by MK47; 04-01-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Shouldn't they be decreasing the prices as well if the import has fully re-opened ? I'm not too impressed with current refuction, we are still miles away from the old prices of a few years ago.
    Surprisingly prices of shotguns are going up...

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    because its hunting season.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Our market can be really funny & strange bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Our market can be really funny & strange bro.
    Kral cara cara gone up from 58 to 70++
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Kral cara cara gone up from 58 to 70++
    what is happening to market bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    what is happening to market bro.
    Import is officially open
    But unable to understand whats happening
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Import is officially open
    But unable to understand whats happening
    When the specific item of a dealers gains momentum (selling rapidly), they starts hoarding, pretending short supply... is the reason for soaring prices... same is the case of Canik TP9 sub elite pistols...

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    When the specific item of a dealers gains momentum (selling rapidly), they starts hoarding, pretending short supply... is the reason for soaring prices... same is the case of Canik TP9 sub elite pistols...
    I saw the TP 9 sub elite being offered for 150k in Peshawar. Within a week the prices rose like a rocket bent on clearing the atmosphere. Last i checked Bandookwala in Karachi had a few on sale. Around 295k .

Maybe if our awam wont buy at these rates, the dealers would have no choice but to lower their rates. But they are still being sold even at these prices

Why would any sane dealer reduce his price and margin when he knows the awam wil buy regardless of the price he puts up.

I saw the TP 9 sub elite being offered for 150k in Peshawar. Within a week the prices rose like a rocket bent on clearing the atmosphere. Last i checked Bandookwala in Karachi had a few on sale. Around 295k .

Maybe if our awam wont buy at these rates, the dealers would have no choice but to lower their rates. But they are still being sold even at these prices

Why would any sane dealer reduce his price and margin when he knows the awam wil buy regardless of the price he puts up.
    Dear!. IMHO and you would agree, this is not the AWAMI fault bec. in the absence of no price check, no authority and no regularization, monopoly of these mafia type dealers (and even in every field of life) will prevail. The Govt. only checks its duties, taxes (revenue) and license fee and no price check. Where will the public go?

Dear!. IMHO and you would agree, this is not the AWAMI fault bec. in the absence of no price check, no authority and no regularization, monopoly of these mafia type dealers (and even in every field of life) will prevail. The Govt. only checks its duties, taxes (revenue) and license fee (apart from Chai-Paani) and no price check. Where will the public go?

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear!. IMHO and you would agree, this is not the AWAMI fault bec. in the absence of no price check, no authority and no regularization, monopoly of these mafia type dealers (and even in every field of life) will prevail. The Govt. only checks its duties, taxes (revenue) and license fee (apart from Chai-Paani) and no price check. Where will the public go?
    The govt has gotten what it wants why would it do anything else? Me, I have made it a point to go to Peshawar once a year at least to do my shopping, en masse. However, most people don't bother. They are content to purchase from here in Karachi at inflated prices.

Since, the state wont intervene for us, we have to take the initiative.