Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Price for sarsilmaz over and under sp 303

Could not agree more with ED bhai...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The govt has gotten what it wants why would it do anything else? Me, I have made it a point to go to Peshawar once a year at least to do my shopping, en masse. However, most people don't bother. They are content to purchase from here in Karachi at inflated prices.

Since, the state wont intervene for us, we have to take the initiative.
    Salam bro how're you doing ? recommend a few dealers in Peshawar ? I might have a plan coming up next month as most of new licenses are all in hand now
    Also how're the prices in Lahore ? because that would be more convenient for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Kral cara cara gone up from 58 to 70++
    Thnx yesterday Kral XPS Turkish (Russian Saiga12 copy) was quoted 80-85K.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Thnx yesterday Kral XPS Turkish (Russian Saiga12 copy) was quoted 80-85K.
    we should say no to such prices.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Salam bro how're you doing ? recommend a few dealers in Peshawar ? I might have a plan coming up next month as most of new licenses are all in hand now
    Also how're the prices in Lahore ? because that would be more convenient for me.
    Peshawar is the main market 9mm. Check out all the dealers in the Hast Nagri market. Once you have done a market survey, check Surbuland arms and see if there is a good difference. In that case, make your purchases because he doesn't bargain at all.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    we should say no to such prices.
    Too right totally agree we as a customer should be in control of market prices