Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Price for sarsilmaz over and under sp 303

  1. #1

    Price for sarsilmaz over and under sp 303

    dear bros.
    i intend to buy over and under sarsilmaz sp 303 for my self.does any body has an idea or suggest me price .regards
    Stay safe
    Dr Afridi
    03219594747
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    is it available or have u seen it with someone ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  3. #3
    Yes im getting it from a dealer.he has just one piece frm old stock with him.But i cant find exact/ suitable price for it...... as he is demanding too much for a turkish gun

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by drafridi View Post
    Yes im getting it from a dealer.he has just one piece frm old stock with him.But i cant find exact/ suitable price for it...... as he is demanding too much for a turkish gun
    mind sharing what he is asking for. And are you only looking for this gun, any particular reason?

  5. #5
    AA
    Well all i can find an over and under in peshawar is baikal and kral over under,which i am not interested.This one is lighter,stylish and i think sarsilmaz is a company with good repo. Rest there is no other option avaiable.
    He is demanding 145K.
    Can u suggest anything better or?
    Regards

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by drafridi View Post
    AA
    Well all i can find an over and under in peshawar is baikal and kral over under,which i am not interested.This one is lighter,stylish and i think sarsilmaz is a company with good repo. Rest there is no other option avaiable.
    He is demanding 145K.
    Can u suggest anything better or?
    Regards
    Bro better buy a huglu over under you might get one starting from 100k upwards and Akar Churchill over under is athother option i think it is in 150k range,ATA makes some decent over under but have not seen any in the market recently.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by drafridi View Post
    AA
    Well all i can find an over and under in peshawar is baikal and kral over under,which i am not interested.This one is lighter,stylish and i think sarsilmaz is a company with good repo. Rest there is no other option avaiable.
    He is demanding 145K.
    Can u suggest anything better or?
    Regards
    Fellow member Fraz recently bought a O/U gun, he also made a thread on the gun better check that out.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by drafridi View Post
    AA
    Well all i can find an over and under in peshawar is baikal and kral over under,which i am not interested.This one is lighter,stylish and i think sarsilmaz is a company with good repo. Rest there is no other option avaiable.
    He is demanding 145K.
    Can u suggest anything better or?
    Regards
    Go for it beother
    Sarsilmaz is one of the top on the line of Turkish companies
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  9. #9
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,513
    Quote Originally Posted by drafridi View Post
    dear bros.
    i intend to buy over and under sarsilmaz sp 303 for my self.does any body has an idea or suggest me price .regards
    Stay safe
    Dr Afridi
    03219594747
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Fellow member Fraz recently bought a O/U gun, he also made a thread on the gun better check that out.
    Bhai, as TsAr brother has pointed out I recently purchased a Kral O/U (Tundra). Its a good gun, which I have used for trap shoot. Kral also offers a model known as Cara Cara, it has an aluminum receiver, make it lighter than Steel receiver Tundra. I preferred steel due to ruggedness.

    Got no knowledge about the O/U you are asking about.

    Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  10. #10
    Thank you bro for the push.just share ur exp if u agree with the price.can i hav a voice chat Afzaal bhai
    Kind regards.
    Dr Afridi
    03219594747

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by drafridi View Post
    Thank you bro for the push.just share ur exp if u agree with the price.can i hav a voice chat Afzaal bhai
    Kind regards.
    Dr Afridi
    03219594747
    Brother don't be suspicious about these makers
    Huglu sarsilmaz armsan ATA arms etc.
    Price is fair enough since akar churchil(a bit lower grade) is being sold in 150k marks.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  12. #12
    Any idea about price of nato green tip origional and fake ammo in peshawar?

  13. #13
    Dr sb any updates ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  14. #14
    Does a fake nato green tip bullet have a steel penetrater?

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Brother don't be suspicious about these makers
    Huglu sarsilmaz armsan ATA arms etc.
    Price is fair enough since akar churchil(a bit lower grade) is being sold in 150k marks.
    Afzaal sb i am looking for Akkar Churchill 206 light engrave.

    Can you please share dealer name just because the price you quoted is really good.
    PB = Polished Brass

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Afzaal sb i am looking for Akkar Churchill 206 light engrave.

    Can you please share dealer name just because the price you quoted is really good.
    I am not sure about model u can search fazal jan contact since he is asking 160 for akkar churchil.
    But definitely would give u at 150
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I am not sure about model u can search fazal jan contact since he is asking 160 for akkar churchil.
    But definitely would give u at 150
    Can you please ask from fazal jan and confirm me.
    I need favor because fazal jan is asking higher prices. Might be he is giving favor to you.

    My email address is ninbia.associates@gmail.com
    PB = Polished Brass

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Can you please ask from fazal jan and confirm me.
    I need favor because fazal jan is asking higher prices. Might be he is giving favor to you.

    My email address is ninbia.associates@gmail.com
    Why would he ask higher price
    He quoted same price to many peoples.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    43
    Name:  IMG-20201222-WA0130.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  95.3 KB

    Here is the picture of required model
    Would you mind sharing your cell via email ?

    I will share the conversation.
    PB = Polished Brass

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Name:  IMG-20201222-WA0130.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  95.3 KB

    Here is the picture of required model
    Would you mind sharing your cell via email ?

    I will share the conversation.
    I don't know much about the difference but he is asking 250 for the gun which receiver plate has golden birds engraved
    Maybe u r talking about that one.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •