Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers Needed: Covid 19

I have just today logged in after many months and very sad to know ED about your father and family in COVID. May Allah bless you all and give speedy recovery

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    I have just today logged in after many months and very sad to know ED about your father and family in COVID. May Allah bless you all and give speedy recovery
    Thank you Wajeeh bhai. Prayers are always needed
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Expert Member
    In Sha Allah... Allah SWT will grant you all shifa.
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Blog Entries
    So sad to hear ED bro; May Allah bless departed soul with highest place in Jannah and the family with courage to bear this irreparable loss, Ameen.
    Hope you and family are out of the covid; take good care of yourself n all fought bravely with covid.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Get well soon brother

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    So sad to hear ED bro; May Allah bless departed soul with highest place in Jannah and the family with courage to bear this irreparable loss, Ameen.
    Hope you and family are out of the covid; take good care of yourself n all fought bravely with covid.
    Denny bhai. I could not even attend my own' father's funeral. Its a terrible diease All the things we take for granted. Our loved ones in out time of grief... It takes that away from us. Strips us of our very humanity.

My mom still has a oxugen cylinder. I am not uising one anymore, even if my levels fall, i just take deep breaths instead of oxygen.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ALLAH ki pak zat mola punjtan pak k saday jald az jaldz shifa ata farmay Ameen ..

Insured By Glock !

Quote Originally Posted by usman.baba View Post
    ALLAH ki pak zat mola punjtan pak k saday jald az jaldz shifa ata farmay Ameen ..

Thank you for your prayers Usman bhai..